Hello everyone!

I am thrilled to announce today...a new face for Rugman.com in addition to a new loyalty program AND the addition of gift certificates to our inventory! Visit our new and improved website (at the usual URL) and see for yourself what's in store!

We're really hitting the ground running at Rugman Headquarters these days - so keep your eyes peeled for all the great new initiatives that are just around the corner!

First things first...

HELP GIVE THE GIFT OF WARMTH!
Since we've finally been able to add those wonderful gift certificates to our product mix, I'm happy to say that we will be making links available to promote them, by the end of the week. Encourage your site visitors to give the gift of warmth this season, with one of our luxurious Rugman gift certificates!

Also...

FREE SHIPPING EXPANSION
You'll be happy to note that our FREE SHIPPING policy has been extended to include ALL of USA & Canada! This means orders delivered to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands are now eligible for FREE SHIPPING too! Some of our affiliate sites read "International Rugman shipments eligible for free shipping", or that our "free shipping is available for a limited time only." Please check your messages for accuracy - Free Shipping is only offered to US & Canada (all of it) and this is Rugman.com policy - not a promotion.

And last but not least...

NEW AFFILIATE PAGE ON-SITE
We have a NEW affiliate program informational page, located on our new and improved website! With time, I hope to make that area of our site a central location for all Affiliate Program tools and informative pieces. Know someone who's serious about affiliate marketing but not already in our program? Tell them about our new affiliate page on-site and help spread the wealth!

Every increase in brand awareness helps to convert YOUR site visitors into Rugman.com customers, so get the whole gang involved, and watch your numbers grow! A link to our online Affiliate page is available from the bottom of all pages on our retail site.

I look forward to your feedback on all of the above and more.

Best regards,