When starts befree listening.....
    My link commisionable link to the Treasure Island ended up here: http://www.treasureisland.com/pages/...769337&afsrc=1

Doesn't look like a link from me, also its not according the nice COC paper you sent me yesterday.

Can you inform your client (MGM MIRAGE) about this too, or should i do this....
    Pete

Hurray!
    Just got notified that Befree is removing the Golden Retriever BHO, for the MGM MIRAGE program, for which they are the outsource affiliate manager! (....for the time beeing)

Viva Las Vegas!
    Pete

....do i see strians of blood on the wall in the conference room of Befree....??...it wasn't me....

ABW Ambassador
    Could you please give us some more detail about what you were told by BeFree? Does this affect all BeFree merchants that SAHS is affiliated with?

Snowman,
    Dont think so.
    This was an individual matter.
    But one in which Befree as the outsource manager had carte blanc. Fortunatly i got a willing ear at the MGM.
    I bet that when Befree is removing this BHO affiliate, they will loose money, as they can not share in revenue of the Hijack of normal non commisional links, like google traffic and address bar type ins.
    They were wearing two hats at the same time, i start wondering in how many cases Befree is the "outsource affiliate manager" of merchants as there is a huge conflict of interest in those cases.

just my two cents.........

Pete

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mokum:
    They were wearing two hats at the same time, i start wondering in how many cases Befree is the "outsource affiliate manager" of merchants as there is a huge conflict of interest in those cases.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You bet there is and that's how the Expedia affiliate program works and an issue I just raised yesterday.

From http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=8956027063
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Expedia does not provide any in-house contact to their affiliates. BeFree totally handles Expedia's affiliate program, from the affiliate side and from the merchant side. This is clearly a conflict of interest on BeFree's part as it is the merchant who pays them so they will always defer to the merchant with no one left for the affiliate to contact.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread