Webmerge have a reseller program where u can save about 40% when you buy 5 license or 50% when you buy ten license. I am trying to find if any one is interested in buying together so we can get the discount.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ryan21:
    Webmerge have a reseller program where u can save about 40% when you buy 5 license or 50% when you buy ten license. I am trying to find if any one is interested in buying together so we can get the discount.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I very much appreciate your interest in WebMerge, but the intent of expanding our site license option was to allow Web developers to buy multiple copies for their clients.

If we expanded it further to allow groups of unrelated developers to buy at a discount we might as well just lower the price for everyone, but that would compromise our ability to make good on our commitment to deliver regular updates and enhancements and to provide the level of support our customers are accustomed to.

Given the hundreds of hours WebMerge can save, is $79 too much to ask?

That's not a rhetorical question: I'm constantly reevaluating all aspects of WebMerge, from its features to its marketing. While pretty much all of the feedback on pricing we've had thus far was that it's considered cheap for what it does, if there's a market for a "lite" version I'd be very interested in exploring that further.

Thanks again for your interest in WebMerge. Feel free to call or write anytime if I can answer any questions (I try to pop in here when I can, but there are so many discussion forums and so little time &lt;g&gt.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge 2.2: Publish any database on any site

Well, in fact i did pay $79 for it 2 days ago. I admit i misunderstood the the reseller thing until some one from this forum point out to me. And I have to say it is worth the $79 . Now if only I can stop watching my favourite tv programme and find time to update my site. Sorry if I cause any misunderstanding.

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

The software needs a way to build directories from a datafield... It can be done "creatively", but it would be a nice option natively.

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Witness:
    The software needs a way to build directories from a datafield... It can be done "creatively", but it would be a nice option natively.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How would you ideally like to see WebMerge handle that? I'd like to make your job easier if I can.

BTW: If you have suggestions for things you'd like to see in WebMerge please drop me a note at weberge@fourthworld.com. I drop in here when I can, but with so many discussion groups on the Web a direct email is the best way to make your feature request known.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge 2.2: Publish any database on any site

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread