I hear you have plan to release a new version of webmerge in march but now it is already april and I still did not see any new release. When will you release it?

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by icepenguin:
    I hear you have plan to release a new version of webmerge in march but now it is already april and I still did not see any new release. When will you release it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had to move the release date to accommodate some new feature requests. If there's a [particular feature you need please let me know and I'll see if I can prioritize it ahead of others and maybe send you a pre-beta to test with.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge 2.2: Publish any database on any site

Thanks Richard!

I sent you a note last night describing some things, hope you received it ok.

Fred

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it." Abraham Lincoln

So if I buy WebMerge now and a new version comes out later this month, what do I have to pay for the new version?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

I've been watching this for a few days waiting for an answer. I thought I would add this to revive it again.

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 7-days:
    So if I buy WebMerge now and a new version comes out later this month, what do I have to pay for the new version?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. As noted in the &lt;a href="http://www.fourthworld.com/products/webmerge/webmergefaq.html#qpolicy"&gt;WebMerge FAQ&lt;/a&gt;, all upgrades are free for at least a year after purchase.

For the record, we've never charged for an upgrade yet. Customers who jumped on board with v1.0 have gotten more than a dozen feature releases for free.

Our official policy puts a one-year cap on free upgrades only because we're considering a modest upgrade fee for v3.0. But that version is many months away, and only affects customers who've already had more than a year's worth of free upgrades.

Anyone who buys WebMerge today will get version 2.3, 2.5, 3.0, and any others in between now and then absolutely free.

--
    Richard Gaskin

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steveinid:
    I've been watching this for a few days waiting for an answer. I thought I would add this to revive it again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for the delay. I thought I'd had my notification set for this tread, but apparently not.

I just posted the answer: All upgrades are free for at least a year after purchase.

Also, if you have a time-sensitive question please consider dropping me an email. While I try to check in here often (and will do so more regularly now that I understand I have to set my notifications for each thread &lt;g&gt, my email is collected every 20 minutes, and I include my email address at the bottom of every post to make sure it's readily available.

--
    Richard Gaskin

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread