Hello,

I just wanted to tell you how much I love your product. It took me a week to figure it out and now I am just making pages like crazy. Your product is well worth $79, you could charge more.

Thanks Again,
    frem30

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by frem30:
    Hello,

I just wanted to tell you how much I love your product. It took me a week to figure it out and now I am just making pages like crazy. Your product is well worth $79, you could charge more.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for the kind words.

I hear that about price so often that maybe it's time to consider raising it. After all, when a majority of customers tell you they paid too little there's definitely a clear message there.

How much should I be charging? Do you think $99 lose any sales? Would that price have made a difference with your purchase decision?

Also, feel free to let me know what you found difficult to learn and what you found easy during that first week with the program. I'm very finicky about keeping the product as simple as possible, a difficult balancing act as I add more features. But I feel ease of use is critical in a busy world where customers have a lot more going on in their lives than learning WebMerge, so I try to keep the learning curve as low as possible. You feedback is appreciated, either here or by email.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any database on any site

Hello Richard,

I would pay $99 for your product, I love it. I have built some pretty good pages so far and waiting till I get Excel to build many more.

The reason it took me so long was I didn't know how to build pages. I tinkered around and all of sudden it clicked, it was there the whole time. Everything I do is from being self tought and since I found ABW it is so much easier.

Thanks Again,
    Chris

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread