Im still testing webmerge and I tried to create an IF statement for a certain brand that is not in the top 20 records of my datafeed. Is this the limit for the trial or am I doing something wrong?

I thought the limit was the number of pages? I tried the if statement in decending order as well and I got nothing in return. Just the top 20 records will display.

my code:

[WM-Record cols=2 rows=2 border=1 width=350
    [WM-If: Field: brand = copycat]
    My content
    [/WM-If]
    [WM-Record]

Twenty is the limit

It's a terrible tease actually. However, after forking over the money for it, I never regretted it.

Fred

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C><b>You might just be a Parasite if..."You can't schedule a family reunion until after the parole board meets"</b></font>

Ok I just wanted to make sure it wasnt me. I plan on getting it! Thanks

Yeah what a tease

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sil:
    Ok I just wanted to make sure it wasnt me. I plan on getting it! Thanks

Yeah what a tease <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, downright insideous.

But now without its benefits: First, it solves my personal pet peeve -- no time limit on the demo. I can't tell you how many times i've downloaded software to evaluate, got busy, and by the time I got around to trying the software it had timed out. I hate that experience and wish it on no one.

Also, there are a few Web developers who use the 20-record limit to build small content managment systems for their clients. They build a database in Access or FileMaker for their clients to edit content, with each record corresponding to a page in their site. They have a button in the database that launches a WebMerge settings file preset to auto-run, and in one click their clients can update their site.

I don't mind this free use. After all, sooner or later they'll want to add a 21st page.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any database on any site

Yes i bought it! I have the files from the bug in 2.3 that i tried to send by email Richard but it bounced back to me. Where should i send it now?

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sil:
    Yes i bought it! I have the files from the bug in 2.3 that i tried to send by email Richard but it bounced back to me. Where should i send it now?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Under normal circumstances the only email that bounces from here comes from open relays. I still get more than a hundred emails a day, so there may be a prolem with you ISP, and you may want to notify them that they have a potential security exposure (hard to believe I still see mail servers with open relays this late in the game, but it seems there are a few still running in spammer-hijackable mode).

Try sending it to richard@richardgaskin.com in the meantime. Please include the bounced email as well so I can ensure that it bounced for legitimate reasons. If you have any other difficulties feel free to give me a call and I can put an exception on my spam filter to allow your address.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any database on any site

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread