I tried using the following code to make an index page that has a three column table.

<div align="center">
    [WM-Record cols=3]
    [WM-ImagePath: thumb]<br>
    <b>[WM-Field: name class="black"]</b>
    [/WM-Record]
    </div>

I have WebMerge set to make a new index page when 12 records are reached. The feed that I'm using has 21 records in it. You get 12 records on the first page, and the first page comes out normally. The second page has the other 9 records but the last tag of the table is a <tr> instead of an </table> tag, which jumbles up the second index page.

It took me a little while to figure out what was going on with it. I even tried placing it on a blank, bare bones page thinking it may have been a problem with my template, but it did the same thing. Now that I know what it is, it's easy to fix - just annoying. I'm using version 2.3b4. Anybody else run into this problem?

Greg

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gregdi:
    I tried using the following code to make an index page that has a three column table.

&lt;div align="center"&gt;
    [WM-Record cols=3]
    [WM-ImagePath: thumb]&lt;br&gt;
    [WM-Field: name class="black"]
    [/WM-Record]
    &lt;/div&gt;

I have WebMerge set to make a new index page when 12 records are reached. The feed that I'm using has 21 records in it. You get 12 records on the first page, and the first page comes out normally. The second page has the other 9 records but the last tag of the table is a &lt;tr&gt; instead of an &lt;/table&gt; tag, which jumbles up the second index page.

It took me a little while to figure out what was going on with it. I even tried placing it on a blank, bare bones page thinking it may have been a problem with my template, but it did the same thing. Now that I know what it is, it's easy to fix - just annoying. I'm using version 2.3b4. Anybody else run into this problem?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please send bug reports to webmerge@fourthworld.com, and attach your settings file, templates, and a portion of your source file that exhibits the problem and with those in hand I should be able to reproduce it, and once reproduced here I can fix it.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any database on any site

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread