Did anyone else get stung rather badly today at the CJ? I lost about $80 from about $300. Is that a normal amount for reversals :confused:

yeah i got almost 20% of my sales reversed today. I guess it's the time of the month when merchants look into the transactions whether it gets to be locked or reversed before the 10th of ever month.

ABW Ambassador
    No reversals as of today 12/7/01 - btw, I have been cleaning my 50 caliber machine gun, and stocking up on armor piercing rounds. Reversals=target practice [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

No reversals yet for me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I have a couple of advertisers I have placed on "probation". If they reverse much this time around they will quickly become "former advertisers".

Most of mine are the relatively small ones.

The really big one I questioned, and got a prompt, nice email back from the merchant, outlining the details of the reversal.

The sorta embarassing part of it was he'd reversed it the day after the sale and I didn't notice it.

Still, the note was prompt, provided a lot of detail and was helpful... great merchant/publisher pr if you ask me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

CodeJockey

I am not showing any reversals, but my account balance mysteriously dropped almost $300 just about an hour ago [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Ah, I found them over $200 worth of reversals from Half.com for “compliance” I wonder what that means?? I sent them a special nasty gram. This is the first time I have ever had a reversal from them and then over $200 all at once no way.

snoopy,

Welcome!

Haiko

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Schmusic123 nailed me for over $300!

They sure lived up to their ridiculous chargeback percentage this month! Rahr!

Argh!

malibber, can you let us know exactly what they meant by compliance

ive just read a couple of posts concerning guns and reversals, i betcha there would be lots less reversals if a couple of these cheats where gunned down, i certainly wouldnt feel bad about this sort of "deactivation", gives "drop merchant" a whole new meaning

i wonder how long before the first "affiliate rage" murder

Half of my reversed $80 was from Music123, two reversals from them which is normal unfortunately.

But the rest come from Argos.co.uk

As if their measly 2% commission wasn't bad enough it seems they reverse about 1/3 of all sales as well. They are a very reputable company, I don't believe 1/3 of people would cancel their orders. It's ridiculous :mad:

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: snoopy ]

ABW Ambassador
    Music123 ... reversed 2 sales for around $80.

Are they starting to reek??

Dave

ABW Ambassador
    They havent reversed my one sale yet... yet - I made one sale that got me 14 bucks in commission.

[Big Chuck can't remember how to calibrate his 50. Move the barrel two clicks counter clockwise, then squeeze the trigger, or was it four clicks? - He now contemplates the claymore mines he has stashed away] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I got wacked for about 90.00 in reversals from ClubMac, eCost and Macmall. Just like in my real life computer stores ...Mac customers are the pitts.

ah, the smell of whore

just think though, for months it given you something to grumble about that you wouldnt otherwise have if you actually dropped those programs that youre all constantly whining about

I hate logging in after days of sales only to find my total inched up by pennies.

Okay, Leader, once again I must say "you're right". My apparel merchants slammed me badly the last few days. One day I had some 130 bucks of commission, but my total was actually lower than the day before!!

When's lockdown?? 10th?

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread