good day,

at last, i took the time to really learn how to webmerge.. i learned how to create 20 pages (the maximum allowed for demo) using a template for my new superstore site.. i managed to nicely configure the site to add keywords to the title, neatly place eveything under tables, with graphics and "buy now" button graphics with affiliate link embedded. thanks to webmerge! i am now a believer!

still need to learn a lot. like
    1. how to create an index page with all the generated htmls.
    2. create custom "per category" results like say automobile only products etc.

i am making a "shop by brands" category and i would like to gather as much datafeeds as i can and generate as much html pages as possible under "yourcompany" directory.. so if you or know any datafeeds feel free to spread the word.
    thanks.

all praises, thanks ABW! thanks FourthWorld!

prix

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by prix:
    good day,

at last, i took the time to really learn how to webmerge.. i learned how to create 20 pages (the maximum allowed for demo) using a template for my new superstore site.. i managed to nicely configure the site to add keywords to the title, neatly place eveything under tables, with graphics and "buy now" button graphics with affiliate link embedded. thanks to webmerge! i am now a believer! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen brother. Welcome to the revolution.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I still need to learn a lot. like
    2. create custom "per category" results like say automobile only products etc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For #1, see the example sets that come with the program, esp. the Congress Contact List example, as it uses the most tags.

For #2, see this item from the FAQ.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>all praises, thanks ABW! thanks FourthWorld!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many thanks to you for the kind words. It helps make the long days worthwhile.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any database on any site

I purchased WM a couple of weeks ago and was able to put together a site with 400-500 pages in a couple of hours. This program works very fast and well.
    I use it together with ASP (active server pages), and it rocks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fourth World:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by prix:
    good day,

at last, i took the time to really learn how to webmerge.. i learned how to create 20 pages (the maximum allowed for demo) using a template for my new superstore site.. i managed to nicely configure the site to add keywords to the title, neatly place eveything under tables, with graphics and "buy now" button graphics with affiliate link embedded. thanks to webmerge! i am now a believer! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen brother. Welcome to the revolution.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I still need to learn a lot. like
    2. create custom "per category" results like say automobile only products etc. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For #1, see the example sets that come with the program, esp. the Congress Contact List example, as it uses the most tags.

For #2, see http://www.fourthworld.com/products/...aq.html#nlevel.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>all praises, thanks ABW! thanks FourthWorld!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many thanks to you for the kind words. It helps make the long days worthwhile.

--
    Richard Gaskin
    Fourth World Media Corporation
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any database on any site

thanks ambassador,

i managed to get a full site with index page, navigation links set up, images, "buy" image button with affiliate link embedded, all in a very neat tables,

your software rocks!

i just hope i can purchase it ASAP.

thanks.

prix

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread