I need to build a large website. There will be one page for each STATE, and CITY in the US. I would like to set up one file and merge data from a excel file or a text delimited file into the template to create pages specific for city/state.

I use Dreamweaver MX to build sites, and I have the design of the html page that I want to use to generate.

Email me and we can discuss what you would charge to set this up and build these sites for me. I have examples of sites that are similar to what I want as as the final product.

Looking to get this done asap.

Please email me at mroberts1183@hotmail.com if your interested and to discuss what this would cost.

[This message was edited by djacks203 on December 29, 2003 at 02:15 PM.]

I can help

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by djacks203:
    I need to build a large website. There will be one page for each STATE, and CITY in the US. I would like to set up one file and merge data from a excel file or a text delimited file into the template to create pages specific for city/state.

I use Dreamweaver MX to build sites, and I have the design of the html page that I want to use to generate.

Email me and we can discuss what you would charge to set this up and build these sites for me. I have examples of sites that are similar to what I want as as the final product.

Looking to get this done asap.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Am I reading this right, you're willing to pay someone to run WebMerge for you~?

It's the most wonderful time of the year!~Old Christmas Song

ABW Ambassador
    You ask for help and then post that you can help?

-------------
    &lt;font size="1"&gt;The price of Open Source is your sanity&lt;/font&gt;

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread