I have a few questions or suggestions for new features. I'd like to be able to sort records on the index page by more than one catagory. For instance, if I'm doing a page of shoes of one brand, I'd like to be able to do one page for the mens shoes and one for the womens, or divide it even further, to mens boots, mens sneakers and so on. I'm also wondering if there is a way to take a field from one of the records and put it on the top of the page just once. If I'm creating an index page for a brand, I'd like to get the keywords for that brand at the top of the page. But every record has the same keywords often, so I'd like to put that field on the top of the page. Any ideas?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by epic:
    I have a few questions or suggestions for new features. I'd like to be able to sort records on the index page by more than one catagory. For instance, if I'm doing a page of shoes of one brand, I'd like to be able to do one page for the mens shoes and one for the womens, or divide it even further, to mens boots, mens sneakers and so on. I'm also wondering if there is a way to take a field from one of the records and put it on the top of the page just once. If I'm creating an index page for a brand, I'd like to get the keywords for that brand at the top of the page. But every record has the same keywords often, so I'd like to put that field on the top of the page. Any ideas? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> From our experience, a simply one word ad works, like shoe,footwear, boot,etc, when the search programs like google, or anyone entering a word in the search boxes, the first word catches more ads, if you think making them plural, you are competing with any affiliate that uses that,but buying search engines, or clicks is a waste of money, they sell the same to anyone willing to pay, then you could end up shammimg with email lists.Wrorks for us, singular search engines work best, for example, putting lingerie limits you to feamles, underwear opens up anyone. In the beginning we we writting small books dor search engines. We find a good logo ad. and stick withit, this eliminates the daily, weekly, or specials that are dated.
    jj

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread