Where can I find some paid help with using webmerge? If this is the wrong forum, please let me know where to go.

What do you mean by paid help?? A support pak or something or that nature?

You can ask a question here and someone should be able to answer it.

DOug
    Thanks,
    Doug

Not to confuse matters further, but are you looking for support for the actual operation of the product, or help in setting things up, designing templates, etc?

If it is the latter, either Frank or Fred (that's me), may be able to help. I will be tied up until Tuesday of next week, but can help you after that.

A simple question is best posted here. If you want a variety of things set up and configured, that's where either Frank or I may be able to help you on a paid basis.

Fred

Fred, you beat my reply by one minute!

In additional to the WM help files, there are two online tutorials to help you get started. Check out Fred's tutorial at http://www.web-procreate.com/ and Frank's tutorial at http://www.creativenutsandbolts.com/webmerge/

If you are looking for WM consultants for hire, send an email query to Richard at Ambassador@FourthWorld.com

I am looking for someone to help me build my first webmerge site for a health and fitness site that I am affiliated with.

I know nothing or less than nothing about webmerge and need as musch help as possible to get my site up and running.

ABW Ambassador
    There really is no substitute for self learning. Once you have learned how to use Webmerge, you will be free to work with so many different projects.
    However, if you pay for someone to do it for you, you will be limited in the future.

I work better off an example. I actually learn very quickly that way and with some help I do not believe that I will be limiting what I can do in the future. I think I will be able to work 5-10 times faster. Plus I am in a bind. My business partner is getting divorced and his wife is suing for our entire business...not that it is completely relevant but the sooner I can get somerhing running the better I will be.

Affiliate Manager
    You folks are talking a potential client out of a consulting gig? And I thought we were in a recession.

sinsinnati, if you don't find a consultant here please feel free to email or call me and I'll see if I can help you find one.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Thanks for the help. Anyone else who would like to help someone get started on their first webmerge site please let me know.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread