I've been learning to use the tags to enter my meta descriptions and keywords, and this past week ALL my pages moved up on all the SE's.

Sooooo much easier than entering each individually!

I noticed even if the feed don't have keywords, the content alone is moving me up.

That's awesome Debbie - congrats!

I started adding tags for keywords and descriptions last week also - I am still building so I haven't submitted my new site to the search engines yet. Hope mine goes well too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Thanks Zimmy!

Basically I'm toenailing different feeds in to existing sites, after 3 weeks of experimenting I think I've got the basics!

It's so super easy to change or update as long as you've saved your templates and settings.

I cannot believe such a such a bumbling nitwit like me can put out such great pages now, I even wrote my own datafeed for a 16 product line I sell myself. Because it's through paypal I had to improvise and edit the 16 product detail pages and add buttons, but at least it was a small product line!

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ms. Woodtick:
    I've been learning to use the tags to enter my meta descriptions and keywords, and this past week ALL my pages moved up on all the SE's.

Sooooo much easier than entering each individually!

I noticed even if the feed don't have keywords, the content alone is moving me up. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exellent news -- congratulations!

It's especially rewarding to see the content is doing the job for you. As marketing guru Jay Conrad Levinson wrote in the premier issue of Revenue magazine (a great affiliate resource), the sites that turn mere hits into sales are those that focus on value-added content.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread