A minor bug seems to be if you get a failed WM-If: condition the program inserts an extra carriage return every time the condition fails. Makes for real untidy code if you have a lot of if conditions

Affiliate Manager
    While getting bug reports via email allows me to address them much more efficiently, I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em.

This is being fixed for the next version.

Thanks for the report.

In the future, please send bug reports to me via email so I can get them faster and have a more convenient way to track them.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Affiliate Manager
    It would be helpful to see the code you're using. Please post it or send it to me via email so I can hone this down quickly.

Thanks in advance -
    Richard Gaskin

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Squirrel:
    A minor bug seems to be if you get a failed WM-If: condition the program inserts an extra carriage return every time the condition fails. Makes for real untidy code if you have a lot of if conditions <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would really like to be able to address this, but I'm having trouble repoducing it.

I can likely fix it very quickly if I could get an example that exhibits the problem.

Please send a template, settings files, and snippet of the source file in a zip file to me via email so I can address this.

It'd be a shame to ship the next version without a fix, esp. considering how easy it is for me to address issues reported to me once I get an example of how to reproduce it.

Thanks in advance -
    Richard Gaskin

I had a similar problem, Richard. Lots of failed WM-If's producing numerous carriage returns.

I fixed the problem by putting the next WM-If condition on the end of the previous WM-If, like this:

[/WM-If][WM-If: Field: Widget_Type = Red Widgets]

Thus not displaying the carriage return which would have appeared between the two Wm-If conditions if they had been entered on different lines.
    [b][url=www.bandlink.net]Bandlink.net[/url][/b]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread