Hi guys I am hoping someone out there can give me a copy of a webmerge template/s for evitamins. I dont need this for a site as I'm using the dynamic pages but would like to see a working example of the we tags laid out.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it , this would cut down on the learning curve for me.

Cheers
    Kili

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kili:

this would cut down on the learning curve for me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are joking aren't you? You expect to do well in this business if you don't learn how to do it properly? The learning curve is vital to any business

No I'm not joking, dont be so cynical I'm asking for some help, there are still some thoghtful individuals who are happy to help just for the pleasure of being able to do so.

As for the business I dont earn my living from this but do this for the fun of it, so whetrre I do well or not is not the be all and end all for me.

But thank you for your comments very helpful

Kili

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kili:
    Hi guys I am hoping someone out there can give me a copy of a webmerge template/s for evitamins. I dont need this for a site as I'm using the dynamic pages but would like to see a working example of the we tags laid out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might be able to point you to some examples, but I'm not clear on this: you don't need this because you already have the site done dynamically? If so, what is it you're looking for?
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Thank you Richard. I'm just trying to get the hang of the product so that I can create datafeeds should I wish where no dynamic templates exsit. A working w ebmerge template of e-vitamins would be usful as I already use there dynamic PHP template (from Chet)and I would like to see how the we tags are laid out in a webmerge template this would gie me a quick insight as to how a template is constructed. I find it much easier to work from example than read through the instructions although of course I expect to do this also.

Many thanks
    Kili

Affiliate Manager
    Thank you Richard. I'm just trying to get the hang of the product so that I can create datafeeds should I wish where no dynamic templates exsit. A working w ebmerge template of e-vitamins would be usful as I already use there dynamic PHP template (from Chet)and I would like to see how the we tags are laid out in a webmerge template this would gie me a quick insight as to how a template is constructed. I find it much easier to work from example than read through the instructions although of course I expect to do this also. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, try the TagMaker tool in the Tools menu to quickly point-and-click your way to making tags that can be easily pasted into your template.

Probably the best info for getting started with building affiliate sites with WebMerge are these two excellent tutorials:

http://www.creativenutsandbolts.com/webmerge/
    http://www.web-procreate.com/wm-about.htm
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Thank you Richard I have both those sites bookmarked, but if it's possible I would like to get my hands on complete template of evitimans, anyone have one they care to let me have?

Regards
    Kili

richard?
    This person is absolutely right. Having 4 or 5 templates set up for various types of sites is much easier to learn than to read through documents. Imagine being born and told to learn the rules of how to speak first not just absorb info. Emulation is much better learning technique than having to memorise tons of info before even doing anything. I've been looking for WebMerge templates for 3 days straight after buying the program. It would be even better if the program contained a wizzard for building a template to simplify all this. Thanks for letting me vent - it was a frustrating couple of days.

it was a frustrating couple of days
    But a couple of days where you learnt a lot though, no?

WebMerge is NOT a difficult piece of software to pick up the basics. A couple of days to produce a site that could take months to make by hand? I don't think that's a lot to ask. If anything, WM makes things too easy! The 'net has become overrun with affiliate sites, but that's a different story.

I wonder if Kili ever found his/her evitamins template?

http and a telephoto
    There are good template examples in the tutorials mentioned above. I don't think anyone IS using WebMerge with the eVitamins datafeed, and actually, is anyone even promoting them since Chet left?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Well, this topic was a couple of years old when dudester revived it, so who knows.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread