Richard,

Version 2.4b1 don't recognize settings saved earlier.

I will just wait for your answer to this, before I ask you two more questions I have pending.

Sal.

Sal,
    Makes sure you email Richard this question as well. The turn around time is mucho better that way
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nature Boy:
    Sal,
    Makes sure you email Richard this question as well. The turn around time is mucho better that way <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Scott.

Yes, as I've written here and on the Download page where the beta is available, please send bug reports to me via email. Such report are of little value to the readers here, since any issues found will be corrected in a few days, but more importantly I will get them faster in email and only email allows you to attach the files I'll need to reproduce, critical to resolving it.

So please send me an email with your settings file attached and I'll make sure that's addressed for the next build. If it was sent via email in the first place it would likely already be done -- I'm preparing v2.4b2 for release, holding it back to make sure this item is addressed.

As for the file format, the version noted within the file's header only denotes the format of the file, and does not necessarily correlated with any specific version of WebMerge. If the file format doesn't change between releases (something I try to keep to a minimum to make our customers' lives simpler &lt;g&gt, the version number may not be the same as all versions of it's compatible with.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread