Hi All,
    I am having great luck with my SERP's developed through using web-merge. Let me know if any of you out there would like some help for a small fee! I can send some example reports to anyone interested.

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by henrylair:
    Hi All,
    I am having great luck with my SERP's developed through using web-merge. Let me know if any of you out there would like some help for a small fee! I can send some example reports to anyone interested. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please send me your contact info and I'll include you in a list of WebMerge consultants I'm putting together for my site.

That goes for any others here who do consulting with WebMerge. I get requests for consulting periodically, and to keep me focused on developing the product I prefer to pass the work to you.

Thanks in advance -
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Affiliate/AM Moonlighter dflsports's Avatar
    I'm I the only one who thinks this post is very spammy?

===========
    Quote:
    I'm I the only one who thinks this post is very spammy?
    ===========

I agree with you DFL.

I think the original post crossed the line between providing helpful advice and charging for that service. Not that I am against charging for good TA.

I think tha Richard's response was diplomatically (perhaps almost too diplomatically in this case) saying that this Forum was not the place for this kind of advertisment.

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Baertracks:
    I think that Richard's response was diplomatically (perhaps almost too diplomatically in this case) saying that this Forum was not the place for this kind of advertisment. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually that wasn't my intention, but I do believe that a community should be allowed to determine its own standards rather than have me enforce my own.

In my own view, advertising products or services not directly related to this forum is spam, and frankly if someone starts doing that I'll be first in line to call them out (I get more than a thousand spammails a day so I'm a little touchy on the subject -- see my Privacy Policy to get a feel for how seriously I take spam).

But in this case the service being offered was not only directly related, but fast on its way to being an answer to a frequently-asked question.

I get at least one request a month (more so sometimes) for such services, and while I've requested here that consultants send me their contact info for me to pass along to those looking for such services, alas thus far I've had only one taker.

I'm working on setting up a page for this with a form for submission, but in the meantime personally I'm grateful when folks let visitors here know that they offer WebMerge consulting. It helps the customer, it helps the consultant, and it lets me get back to work coding without having to hunt a consultant down when such requests come in.

So while I respect the sensitivity to spam here, I feel that Henry's post was well intentioned and personally I'm glad he posted that.

Now if he'd only email me his contact info so I could add it to my consultant's page I'm working on I can do even better for him (hint hint Henry &lt;g&gt.

Same for the rest of you: if you offer web development consulting and can set up WebMerge-assisted sites for people, I'd love to add you to the new consultants page I'm making. Please email me your name, URL to your site, and a brief description of the services you offer and I'll include it on that page when it premiers.
    Richard Gaskin

Looks like I have really started something. My sales for the 4th quarter thus far is $161,221.00 from Linkshare and I have websites at CJ and Shareasale also, I am very much indebted to webmerge and also many of you. I will gladly email a copy of my revenue report to prove it.
    I know when I was getting started with webmerge I would have gladly paid someone rather than a 6 months learning curve.

Affiliate Manager
    I just added a new Consultants page at the 4W site.

If any of you would like to be listed please use the form provided there and I'll add you ASAP.
    Richard Gaskin

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread