Hi Richard just a suggestion. I dont visit the boards here unless I have a problem which I might find information on. It was only on visiting that I realised there was an update to webmerge v4, it would be usful if you had a subscribe to newsletter or alerts I could sign up to in order that I dont miss your updates or other usful information.

Just a thought.

Cheers
    Kili

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kili:
    it would be usful if you had a subscribe to newsletter or alerts I could sign up to in order that I dont miss your updates or other usful information. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to send email, but under the new federal regulations it's too easy to get reported as a spammer even when you're not.

But email newsletters are a 20th century mode anyway. I think you'll be very pleased with what I've been working on for keeping our customers well informed and up to date. It should be ready to introduce in v2.4 before we get to a release candidate.

Once that's in place I'll send one last email to our customers to let them know, and then it's goodbye forever to bounce notices, spam filters, and other inconveniences that come with using email for newsletters.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Many thanks

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread