Hello.

We will be introducing official ABestWeb merchandise early 2002. One thing we would like to offer is a mug (and maybe a t-shirt) including our members logos.

As such anyone who wants his/her logo used for those items, please post an URL to your logo or PM me (Quiet777) and then get an email addy where you can send it to. Do not email anything without PM-ing me before. Thank you.

Quiet777
    ABestWeb.com

<hr>

<center><font size="1">
    This is a sample only. Logos in this image will not be used without permission.</font></center>

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

Okay, I got some questions, about why I want the URLs.
    I'd rather work with the original logos (if possible) than with tiny frontpage-images. Wider IS better™ and size does matter. (That does not mean you need to resize the pic--that will make things only worse!)
    So if you could upload real good JPGs of your logos and then post the URL of those, that would help a lot. We want it to look good in the end, no? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If you have a logo in vector format (i.e. *.cdr) that would be a great help. But it is okay and understandable, if you dont wanna give those out.

Quiet777

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

ABW Ambassador
    Confused over one point quiet....seems to be a very very good idea....well but confused as to why would u want the member logo's as well for abw merchandise ?

Well, However...It sure is great...Great for abw and its members

Regards
    TGO [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>why would u want the member logo's as well for abw merchandise?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks for asking TGO.
    The answer is simple. ABestWeb would not be without our members. They are what makes ABestWeb the best.

Many of those who use ABW on a regular basis feel "home" here, and understand this place as some kind of "family". ABW is for them a place to help others, to get help from others, to vent about private issues and also to have fun. Take a look at the "SEF" threads, the "Midnight Café" and the "Photogallery" -- you might get an idea what I am talking about.
    And as such we will offer one or maybe two editons of mugs/shirts/mousepads symbolizing this. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Quiet777
    ABestWeb.com

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

ABW Ambassador
    Yah ! Oohhhhh !

Alright Quiet...I got your voice up...Lovely Thought...Yeah we are a family alright....

Quiet - Now Better Stay Quiet lol [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    No more lectures...lol [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Regards
    TGO [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Quiet, your PM box is full.

Okay, should work now. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Q777: I agree with your deal! Please, take my Logo on main page!!!

Thank's for All, man.

[ 01-04-2002: Message edited by: SWAT ]

Sounds good to me.

Click Here for my logo.

I want a hat and a mug and a t-shirt and a pen and a letter opener and something like the CJ train whistle that makes a New York Bronx Cheer!!
    :eek:

[ 01-04-2002: Message edited by: Mklangl ]

<center><font size=4>TICK TOCK</font></center>

Looks like time's running out! :eek:

Correct, fish.
    <hr>

Vicky, Fish - check your PMs. I need either Okay-s or better graphics.

Heyder, A. Ward - you also check your PMBoxes.

SWAT - Move your butt! <font size=1>(Hey an almost-good rhyme [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img])</font>

Quiet777

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

Q777 ,
    Here is my logo
    logo URL is http://www.cjkiosk.com/gifts/freetemplatelogo.gif

Hey T7,

I just got back from my holiday. I would be posting my logo tonight or tomorrow. Please tell me the size of the logo that you need.

Thanks.

P.S. I hope I'm not late. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: AlexBet ]

check your PM, Alex.

Try http://www.dynamoo.com/images/dynamoo-large.tif - it's a large LZW compressed TIF image which should do.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Here it is T7.
    http://conti-b.hypermart.net/answer_logo.jpg

It is a maximum quality JPG so I think it is OK. The logo is done in Photoshop so it is not a vector image but it is a raster image. If you need anything else please PM me.

I hope the size is OK. If it is too big, I know you know how to shrink it. If you need it bigger, then PM me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Alex: I can work with it. But I aint sure what the grey text looks like when printed. Maybe you can color it black?

Dynamoo: What abooot, you put the "dynamoo.com" under the cow and cut the rest off? The fine print will be unreadable, i bet.

You guys PM me or post here.

Quiet777

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Quiet777 ]

<LI>null

Here's my Logo. I want to be part of the family [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Can you try to find a larger one?

Thanks.
    Quiet777

21. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread