2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Christmas is a special time of year when we focus on the fact that giving is more important then getting. As we reflect back on events deserving of attention and web ink at WWW.Abestweb.com we see some affiliate industry players acting like "Yuleturds" rather than spreading Christmas Cheer....Let's hear it for the Christmas HO's.

There has been so much hot air blown to spread smoke screens that the place is starting to smell like a NASCAR event Port-a-Pottie. I see posts by some real network scotch drinking power brokers posturing positions with the swagger of jocks in a shower room measuring & pissing contest. I enjoy the exchanges, sounding like so much trouser trumpeting, for the hidden important messages buried like holiday peanuts in "Yuleturds".

The amount of Methane gas eminating from the network boardrooms makes me want to join Greenpeace and funnel it as a fossil fuel energy alternative to reduce the toll on our planet. With the abundence of "bottom barking" by OBdon -Mrmerchant -Wayne -Haiko and yours truly, mixed in with some feminine squeeks, I'm loosing focus here. Would we all agree someone here needs to open a window......please vote Yea ..

If anal emissions weren't enough, we have the anal retentive group pitching in to add some flavoring to the group. Holiday's do require digesting copious amounts of turkey, stuffing, sprouts, cabbage, peas, beans, and gravy washed down with beer and wine left over from last year. Maybe these seasonal factors come into play when delivering these windy renditions on parasites and the network Code of Conduct. From my limited viewpoint it looks like the whole industry has cought a cold, resulting in an excess of "colon coughs", from the Yuleturd parasites.

This mornings newsletter from Pud at F**kedcompany.com cronicled his world crumbling around him resulting in have to buy a new apartment. Seems someone slipped parasites and assorted lice and bedbugs into his living zone and they took over his mattress forcing him to sleep on a air bed for 3 months. Within months of being infected his ceiling is crumbling and the elevator is fixing to be a free fall express to the basement floor. There must me a moral in there somewhere ..but we all know Pud is not hindered or burdened with morals.

Regardless, it put me in the Christmas mood, so I made my first online purchase this year and set him the "pull my finger Santa" at http://www.farts.com to cheer him up. Inspiring this first annual (not anal) Christmas newsletter was a link that had me rolling over in laughter as it mirrored the efforts of our group to communicate with each other...What's Up wit da Protest campaign?

Sure wish they had a affiliate program, since the products and site are the killer link of the year. First network that listens to me has to waive their setup fees for bringing in this one into the fold.

Merry Christmas and go lite on the devils eggs and beer...

WebMaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

It must be something in his diet. I gave him back his meds, since I can't stand him rolling on the floor laughing till he cries. The bit about the sunflower seeds (yuuuummm) and the cat was serious. That flea bag has been after me since I was a kid. Well I won't wear the stupid Santa Hat, but do wish all my ABW fans a Merry Christmas and parasite free New Year. Now someone open the window please, or I'll sing "who let the dogs out" in C major til your ears bleed.

Charlie

"Quack -Quack f**k a duck ..my lady's a peacock"

I wish you all the best for Xmas and New Year Charlie, I hope that scrooge of an owner you have (what's his name Mike?) buys you lots of good quality sunflower seed and keeps your water drip filled with whiskey.

Oh! tell Mike I also wish him all the best for Xmas and New Year please.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Scrooge is back and I'm tempted to change my log-in here. Roboform gives him access everywhere I go. Merry Christmas Gordon and he prefers chewing up rum soaked cigars and scotch in a chewable straw for his boose intake. Want to get his total attention requires part of a Hershies almond bar. He's all about chewing, napping and yacking plus mimicking the phone or door bell when I'm in the shower.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> mimicking the phone or door bell when I'm in the shower.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Glad to see he's got a great sense of humor [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

He sounds a bit like me Mike, any offer of booze or Hershies will tend to get my full attention as well. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Yeah right, Mike...

>>Roboform gives him access everywhere I go.<<

...we all know which form-filler, password tool you really use. Can't give it up can you? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You kill me, Mike. Merry Christmas.

--
    Scott Jangro
    sjangro@befree.com

ABW Ambassador
    Same here ..

Mike you kill me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Remember the game zork? Where you could chose verbose and non-verbose?

Is there an option for Mikes posts Haiko?

Merry Christmas you scotch swiggin wind-bag [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    I meen it

Dave

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Mike,

Sure glad i didn't listen to the old tiger AM and fliped you to the deactivated pile!!

Thank you for a year of support and humor that is unparalled in the affiliate industry. Mike you are truly a unique character...

Merry X-mas !!!

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: miamitigercub

Merry Christmas Mike.

And finally everybody can see the bird you referring to all the time hehe.

Carsten

Scott except for the 3 driveby Gator adware installs I got last week I'm 100% Roboform. Excuse the verbose nature of most of my posts as my Mom always said I had constipation of thought and diarea of words. Like a novel you have to dig for all the meaning buried within.

Without all my lame attempts at humor the subject matter often on it's own is laughable. Merry Christmas Andy and keep blazing a path to follow in 2003. The same goes to all the rest of my fellow ABWer's, who have to put up with me as the price of admission to this board.

Webmaster Mike

MERRY CHRISTMAS -ABWers

Webmaster Mike

Merry Xmas Mike and all you other ABW'ers, and all the best for the New Year

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Merry Christmas Mike and everyone else at abestweb.

Why is it Mike, when I read your posts, in my head you sound like Humphrey Bogart?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Merry Christmas Mike and all!

Humphrey Bogart? LOL, personally I always imagine Mike with the sound of a duck speaking English (like on Disney). It's the avatar that does it.

WAAK!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! ~From a "Golden Era" Christmas Song

I'll try posting while sucking on helium balloons for the real "daffy duck" posts you guys crave. Merry Christmas Leader and go Redwings!

Webmaster Mike

Merry Christmas Mike and thank you for allot of very useful information I have learn this year from your post and I wish you and your family the very best to the years to come.

I also would like to wish everyone

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

and thank you for the opportunity to know all you
    Icons lol... and the help you all give to all of us here in ABW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

God Bless you all and have a prosper New Year.

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

Merry Christmas Mike and all the ABW family:)

May we never lose the ability to find creative ways to turn a dollar or the energy to implement them, and may we never want for a friend or a glass to share with them.

HoHoHo:)

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

18. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread