*This message is Haiko approved

KowaBunga! Technologies Releases Major Upgrade of the #1 Private Affiliate Program & Tracking Software

Westland, MI, May 23, 2003 - KowaBunga! Technologies, makers of My Affiliate Program (MyAP), the #1 private affiliate tracking and management solution, has released a major upgrade of the popular My Affiliate Program software.

MyAP Version 8.0 offers online merchants a brand-new robust set of management tools, along with superior reporting options that allow merchants to spend less time crunching numbers and more time working and communicating directly with their affiliates and partners.

”Our customers spoke, and we listened,” said Todd Farmer, CEO of KowaBunga!. “MyAP Version 8.0 was built to create a better affiliate marketing experience for merchants and affiliates alike by offering an amazing set of features and modules that save time and provide enormous value.”

A few of the new features included in MyAP Version 8.0 are:

· Full transaction history reporting (for complete auditing of commissionable transactions and rewards)
· Super track “sub id” tracking for affiliates and promotions
· Zoom stats for detailed marketing effectiveness reports per affiliate
· Complete daily & date-range reporting
· Prevent parasite-ware commission hijacking by controlling cookie overwriting on a per affiliate basis

In addition, MyAP Version 8.0 offers extraordinary new plug in applications like ReferDetect, PPC Track and LinkNitro that offer brand-new solutions to common problems.

More information on MyAP Version 8.0 and the powerful modules can be found online at: http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/version8.asp.

KOWABUNGA! TECHNOLOGIES
KowaBunga! Technologies produces, markets, sells and supports various Extreme Internet Marketing Software Titles including My Affiliate Program, Opt-In Pro and WebRank, and also provides Affiliate Marketing Services through the Team Affiliate Services. My Affiliate Program software currently serves to over 1,800 merchants, with over 500,000 affiliates globally and is regarded as the #1 private affiliate tracking and management solution on the market today.

# # #

http://www.kowabunga.net