I saw a post in the LS section by Mrs. B regarding this affiliate.

In case anyone is concerned that this affiliate is in the CJ network, I thought I would provide the following information.

Deactivated Date: 8/20/04 9:37:06 AM
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Hi Todd,

This brings up a point I've been wanting to gain some insight on. As you know and have stated yourself, the only way for someone to be able to tell if a termination has occured with CJ is to have access to the CJ intranet. That is clicks will still go through with CJ servers being call and cookies being set if a terminated affiliate does not remove links (which unfortunately does occur at times).

So my question is how does CJ protect against a cookie overwrite if an affiliate has not removed links? Granted the terminated affiliate is not going to get a commission, but I'm asking only about circumstances where the terminated affiliate does not remove the links as they should.

On another note, check a bit closer on that termination. I just got them active under a different domain and PID. Those pesky multiple accounts I mentioned in the LS thread.

We have implemented a feature that checks to see when a txn comes in if the referring affiliate is deactivated or the relationship is invalid and credits the txn to the previous affiliate that referred the user (if applicable).

Re: additional accounts for Veevo; I saw that they had several accounts and all were deactivated but I will ask Network Quality to further investigate this to ensure that no new ones have popped up (no pun intended).
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Thanks for the info Todd on how CJ handles the deactivation thing.

Let me know if you want the domain and PID that came up for me and I'll pm it to you. It looks like a pretty recent PID based of the number.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread