ABW Ambassador
    Of all the ways to let you know something is out of stock...

I have a watch that has done well on my site (no, not Harry Potter [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]), someone I know wanted to see it, when he clicked the link to go to the merchant's page, he got bounced back to my page. I panicked -- thought I screwed up with cutting&pasting and the "advanced" option...

But no. I go into CJ and the listed product link is still there, but when you click from there, you get bounced back to the CJ page.

I went to the vendor's site manually, and yep, a search say that product doesn't exist on their site. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SAY "OUT OF STOCK"?????? This way of doing it makes me look like a moron!

sigh...

and, totally unrelated, why did $15.98 just drop out of my CJ total? No reversals, no extensions (okay, no new ones) and $15.98 is gone...

I'm having a grumbly-bear day... I'll just go back to making more pages...

ABW Ambassador
    For anyone who is curious about that $15.98... apparently reversals take longer to show up in the reports than they do in the little number in the upper right corner... two $7.99 reversals, it was (not a problem, good merchant with verrrrry few reversals).

I still don't know why any merchant would bounce an OOS link, though. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread