Before two weeks I sent message and no answer to this day...I sent more few messages and nothing, I want change merchants in data feed and I wait for that more then two weeks and after this day one more week...very bad...

They seem to be pretty slow at most things. I applied for their CJ recruiter program in the middle of June, they finally reviewed and declined it on October 1st. Over 3 months, just to be turned down. I even emailed them weeks earlier, and never got an answer.

That's ok though, Linkshare has been getting that specific network-targeted traffic, and now Shareasale will too since I just joined up with them.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

Somebody here from cj? No answer over 20 days, I want change merchants for my data feed...this is stupid!!!
    Can somebody help to me?

ABW Ambassador
    x-man

have you used cj's email before?

i'm just wondering because one of the most common mistakes of newbies is that they clicked only once in sending their email, which will not really send it at that point. you have to click again.

Yes, I sent few messages before and they sent back to me message after 24-48h but now nothing when I want quick answer...big problem for me!
    Also, I have update for that messages and nothing, only auto message to my e-mail address:
    --------------------------------
    Hello,

This message is to let you know that Commission Junction has not forgotten your question and is still working to provide you with an answer.
    Although it is not always possible, we hope to respond within the next 24 hours! Thanks for your patience.
    Discussion Thread
    ---------------------------------
    if somebody from CJ read this, please change my data feed setup and send answer to message: 041107-000074

Thanks

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread