So, today's the 20th and as usuall nothing has happened with my expected payment. Just wondering, since today is saturday, will I have to wait until monday until they send it? I'm direct deposit, BTW...

quote:
    today's the 20th and as usuall nothing has happened with my expected payment
    that's a bit unfair. CJ's dependability when it comes to payments is one of it's greatest features. We will all get paid as soon as CJ runs the dd script. Which has never, as far I can recall, been done on a weekend. Although i believe we have been paid on the friday (18th or 19th) before.

How is that unfair? Just about every payment I get is late, and there's a post here just about every month that says "did you get your payment yet?" "Nope, I haven't" "I didn't get mine either" etc...

You're right every month someone posts here, whining about not getting paid YET!

Why don't you guys GROW-UP!

We are all running businesses... let's not forget this, some vendors pay quik, some are slow... all that matters is that someday we get paid!

If you want dependable income... go get a 9-5 salaried job working for some big corporation...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Just asking a question, there's no need to get your panties all bunched up. If CJ says the payment will be sent on the 20th, it should be sent on the 20th. End of story. Most of the time it isn't. Is it really that difficult for someone at CJ to push the button to pay everyone? You make it sound like there's some guy hand writing out all the checks...

BTW - I work a hell of alot harder for my money than anyone at a 9-5 job.

Mine was sent dd the 18th, it should have registered yesterday.
    I can usually expect it early if 20th falls on Saturday, a day late if it falls on Sunday and one day after it is sent for it to register with my bank.

It's never been more than one day later than those figures. Just because the button is pushed does not mean everything electronic is instantaneous.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I am assuming you never have worked with Linkshare!
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

You know the great thing about affiliate marketing is when we started. it took at least 3 months before the check rolled in monthly.

The beginning is like you have to wait for the first three months before you get paid (like in the real world when I start working in any place it takes 3 weeks before you get your first paycheck!).

That's a good advice for the one that wants to start on this AM expect the check you are going to get for this month next month or two, so you don't have to whine every month! and save save save and pay off your debt as soon as you can!

Okay where's my check CJ???
    hp anyone?

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

As ToughTurkey said, CJ is very dependable when it comes to payments, unlike some other networks where we haven't even received our September commissions yet. I'm sure the money has already been transferred (mine was done 11/18) but it usually doesn't show up in our bank accounts immediately. I expect it will be there either tomorrow or first thing Monday morning. Just be a bit patient

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    BTW - I work a hell of alot harder for my money than anyone at a 9-5 job.

You need to streamline your operations, then! Either that or you've had some awesomely easy 9-5s!!

As for CJ, I figure my payment'll be there Monday. Even if CJ did punch "send" yesterday, my bank doesn't update on Sunday.

I do think that a few Snare merchants would put things in perspective for you...the TRUE meaning of "payments whenever, maybe, if ever" would soon become apparent!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

ABW Ambassador
    My money was taken out of my CJ account on Wednesday and I'm sure it'll show up tomorrow. A couple days won't make a difference. Besides, isn't it the 21st or 22nd that they say they generally pay by?

One thing about CJ that is predictable other than "tracking will not be affected" is payment!!!

Robin

Direct deposit done today!

Gene
    TCS

sho nuff!

dun got paid!

ABW Ambassador
    Check was in the mailbox today

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread