Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What's up? It's getting "worser" every day - today going from screen to screen takes anywhere from 60 seconds to 3 minutes.......

Yea, it's so bad right now!! I'm glad I do datafeed marketing cuz there's no way you can be productive finding links in there.
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

ABW Ambassador
    It feels like it's about to crash. It's been slow for a week but now it's the worst.

I have always found making links at CJ to be a very slow process, but what is worse is that the links I click on are now often very slow. So slow that a customer would probably get tired of waiting and move on. Anyone else seeing this?

Yes - the links are very slow to connect, very bad tonight!!

Well, its is 10.30 gmt here in the UK when most of you USA people are fast asleep, and logging to CJ and looking at reports is still really
    sloooooooooooooooooooooooow.

So CJ presumably either have done a software upgrade that has introduced some poorly performing code or there is a hardware problem(comms or server).

It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get sorted.

It seems to have slowed down friday afternoon, a classic time for a software developer
    to release a small fix that has unintended side effects. So my money is on a software problem.

Les

Yes, very very slow...this is big problem...

Terribly slow for me too. I don't have the time to waste so I just switched to SAS and movin' on.
    ~Ernie

What or who is SAS ?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    SAS = ShareASale
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Still slow for me also. It's been like this off and on for some time now. CJ get the techs on it Please.
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

ABW Ambassador
    I was just coming here to post about it. It is so slow I absolutely cannot get any links. None!

ABW Ambassador
    You know, I hate to say this - my sales have been 1/4 what they should be. Clicks sometimes take forever. I bet folks are just not waiting. I dont blame them. Action is very strong on all other networks...

Plus yesterday I got 10 duplicate transactions - all with a $40 commish. Nice money but there MUST be a problem...

chrisk, I'm seeing extremely low sales too. Less than 1/4 the usual volume now. It seems that all the links to a CJ merchant from my site are slow. Anyone else seeing this?
    Mike Allen | <a href="https://twitter.com/mta1">@mta1</a>
    <a href="http://www.businesswright.com">Businesswright Consulting</a> | <a href="http://www.shopping-bargains.com">Shopping-Bargains</a>

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I got a theory.

I think CJ does their testing on Sunday, which would explain why Sunday results are often a bit weird. Some of my Sundays are wonderfully good while others are very bad (but then Monday is usually terrific).

I don't entirely believe the reporting times on weekends. It's not that I think tracking is effected (heavens NO!) but rather that transactions aren't being reported in real time.

I figure I can get away with saying this today since it's Todd's birthday and he probably has better things to do than argue with me.

Happy Birthday, Todd.

http and a telephoto
    This is painful... I am setting up new sites and waiting for the new PIDs is excruciating. If they weren't so important, I wouldn't bother!!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    It's worse today than yesterday. I wonder why cj is not addressing this??

quote:
    Originally posted by chrisk:
    You know, I hate to say this - my sales have been 1/4 what they should be. Clicks sometimes take forever. I bet folks are just not waiting. I dont blame them. Action is very strong on all other networks...

Plus yesterday I got 10 duplicate transactions - all with a $40 commish. Nice money but there MUST be a problem...

I'd say you are right, I never wait when it takes a webpage this long to load, why would anyone else? Come on CJ, surely someone there has an opinion on why this wouldn't be affecting our sales, let's hear yours and we'll compare.

15 years and counting
    Not getting better, still Slooooowwwwwwwwwwww
    Can we have an update on what's going on?

Hi All,

I cannot seem to locate CJ anywhere. I look them up at www.commissionjunction.com and www.cj.com but to no avail. All their links send me either to the msn "The page cannot be displayed" or somewhere else. It seems you are all working with them.... Where are they? Am I missing something here?

ABW Ambassador
    You know, if CJ is running slowly what happens when the tracking pixel does not come up instantly on the checkout page of a merchant? Is the transaction lost?

I know batch merchants would not loose sales this way but what about live-sales merchants.

Problem continues..Todd, any idea when this will be fixed?

Fred

I know most posters here are Publishers but, to let you know it is also "slooowwwwwww" on the Merchant side as well. I have actually had processes crash on me. It's been going on several weeks now and is frustrating as my productivity is lowered as it is taking me too long to complete tasks.

This thread has had me curious all week as it hasn't been slow for me.

I'm on the other side of the pond and CJ has been rocketing..no slowdowns whatsoever and getting links is a breeze...how come - any ideas?

ABW Ambassador
    Today is the first day that CJ doesn't seem quite as slow. Anyone else notice?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast