ABW Ambassador
    I just checked and it says that my earnings were deposited on the 18th. Earnings were subtracted out from my cj account. But, as of today it has not shown up in my bank. I know that it takes longer for some banks, but for me it has always arrived in my bank the day after cj says it is deposited. Has anyone had their direct deposit show up in their bank yet.

Might take a day or 2 longer now. That Check21 is going to effect soon and because of Check21 my bank sent me a letter saying Direct Deposit may take up to 4 days and wire transfers may take up to 24 hours longer.
    Which I think is my bank just trying to cover its butt just incase something bad happens.

According to CJ My diret deposit went in today.

infoseeker,

You're on the West coast, I am on the East and I was about to post the same thing you posted. So as of right now, it looks like our Banks are making some extra money in interest this month.

I guess that if our money is not in the Bank by 1:00 a.m. local time, then I think we will get screwed until Monday morning.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the replies. It's always good to know that I am not the only one.

ABW Ambassador
    The fact the it's the weekend may be a factor.

Even if your bank adds DD funds to your account on the day after recieved, it may not process Saturday submissions until Monday.

ABW Ambassador
    A few months ago when I noticed the funds were out of CJ but not in my account, I called my bank and they said it had to do with the weekend and that the funds should be there on Monday. Same thing happened this month, so I would say it's the same with your bank.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by REM:
    A few months ago when I noticed the funds were out of CJ but not in my account, I called my bank and they said it had to do with the weekend and that the funds should be there on Monday. Same thing happened this month, so I would say it's the same with your bank.

It was there early Monday AM.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread