Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Hi Everyone -

Tomorrow marks the end of our fabulous Midnight Madness event, and so begins a whole new promotion to help our valued US customers celebrate Thanksgiving in style! Tell the world!

Nov 24-27th, Rugman is giving away a savings of $250 off all rugs with a minimum retail value of $700 on-site.

No coupon code is required - banners will be changed accordingly so please watch for that change tomorrow and be sure you're up to date.

To all of our US Affiliate partners, we at Rugman.com wish you a very warm, very happy Thanksgiving holiday!

Warmest regards,

Hi everyone -

Just a reminder that we've now launched our Thanksgiving campaign on-site, and that it will run until Nov 27th. Promotional banners & text links are now in place, so please take the time to ensure that all is well with your Rugman listings - especially if you've embedded our link text from the previous campaign within page content/articles.

If you're not currently listing our campaigns, please get up to date - it makes a world of difference. Really!

Again - no coupon code is required for customers to take advantage of our Thanksgiving super sale, but please take this opportunity to make sure your site visitors are well aware of the savings available this week.

Please contact me with any comments or questions.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Liz,

I think it is great you are running a special.. one small suggestion.

I have found that many good Merchants have limited specials, and the specials should be high conversions, depending on the offer.. but for my site(s) it becomes a nightmare to put up links with a time limit.

What is working for my sites is DRM "Dynamic Rich Media".. this way I make the space on my site(s) by placing the code aviable to a Merchant and then the Merchants do the updating on their end.

We have a "Special Offers" table for our users listed by category. A perfect place for special offers.. LOL

It is good for the Merchant and good for us.. it allows the Merchant to control the specials without having to send out a bunch of unanswered emails to publishers.

As a publisher it saves us the time required to make the programming changes on our end and focus on business.

Good Luck on Your Sale

Hi DD -

Thanks for the notes - DRM is something Nova mentioned in a thread a few months back and something I'm interested in learning more about.

I'm unclear as to how the DRM works... our banners in our GET LINKS area are dynamic in that if you have link #012345 on your site, and I update or replace #012345 with a new banner, it's automatically switched on your page because you're already hosting the link.

Can someone please explain to me in more detail as to what the difference with DRM is compared to the links we make available to affiliates through our GET LINKS page?

I look forward to your comments.

Best,

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread