Cj merchants have product links. Have I ability to download datafeeds or catalog files that contains all products of selected advertiser?
    It's not so useful manualy add products to our site.

Thanx

There are plenty of merchants those who provide datafeeds. Only thing is you need to be good with programming or should be ready to spend some money and get WebMerge.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Thanks, ahmar.

Programming is not problem for us, we built cvs/xml parser that load datafeeds into our database. This script allows to compare if data was changed and aplies these changes. It's not a problem.

I cannot find links or way to get such datafeeds from CJ.
    Have CJ this feature or I need to contact with advertisers directly?

Unless you're at a given level of monthly sales with CJ ($10K a month in *sales* not commissions, as I recall) CJ will charge you a one-time fee of $200 to set up access to the feeds from your vendors that offer them.

You can use their Ask A Question function to get more details on how to do that.

Or, you can get feeds directly from many vendors for free, but you have to contact each one and ask if they have them available.

-- Mike
    A joy shared is a joy doubled.
    A burden shared is a burden lightened.

quote:
    Originally posted by MikeO:
    Unless you're at a given level of monthly sales with CJ ($10K a month in *sales* not commissions, as I recall)
    -- Mike
    The information they provide is very confusing, and I had to ask twice before they confirmed that it was commissions, not sales. If it had been sales I would have qualified for the freebie, but I didn't so I had to pay.

I had the feeling they weren't completely sure themselves, and if I had asked someone else I might not have had to pay.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

MissDonna - So your saying that it is over $10,000 in "COMMISSIONS" per month that you have to have in order to get the datafeed free?

Because I was told it was over $10,000 in total "SALES" per month not commissions... who makes $10,000 in commissions per month? Not me - and probably not enough people to even begin to give anyone a free feed.

I would ask Todd Crawford directly - on this board so we can all get a straight answer and you may be able to get your $200 back.. not likely - but it's worth a shot.

Traffic is up - Sales are up - Happy Holidays!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    I had the feeling they weren't completely sure themselves, and if I had asked someone else I might not have had to pay.

I didn't have to pay, and the 10k I had was in sales, not commish.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I've never had $10,000.00 in comish but I have had $10,00.00 in sales and I get the feed for free.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Ditto, $10k in sales which is very accessible if you use the merchants who offer free feeds first

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by SuZee:
    I would ask Todd Crawford directly - on this board so we can all get a straight answer and you may be able to get your $200 back.. not likely - but it's worth a shot.

It's sales not commissions and I would demand that you get your $200.00 back.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread