I have folowing problem with CJ:
    My friend bought one year hosting in the Powweb via links that I got from CJ.

Purchase was made in November, 13. I may look impressions and click on this link in the CJ reports, but no sales tracked.
    When this purchase must appears in the reports? How long I will need to wait, i.e. money back time?

This was a first experience with CJ, but I use few other europian affiliate networks. And sales tracking during few hours with pending status of commission. Then advertisers approve my commission usualy in 30 days (money back terms, etc.). How about CJ?

Have I any chances to get this commision if CJ not tracked it?
    I have all email confirmations of purchase. Also I send this question to CJ, but still not got answer (today is 5th day, they said about 72hours).
    I had one time the same incident with other network, and they added comission to my account after I sent confirmatin emails.
    Have anyone the same expirience with CJ?

Thank you for answers. This is important for me. Now I removed all CJ adds and thinking about will I work with CJ or no.

PS. sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

ABW Ambassador
    Trying to resolve this with CJ may be like trying to talk to a brick wall.

Contact PowWeb with your friend's order number, and your CJ account number. If they are honest, they will fix it for you.

In any case, there is no way to get a fix on other orders that you may have generated but do not know about.

I had exactly the same experience with one other Hosting Company. I wrote to them with all the confirmations I had. After 15 days or say they replied and confirmed the purchase was made from their site and the commission will be credited and they did after couple of weeks I even got the check.

When I asked the reason of why it wasnt tracked the first time. The answer was "the order was flagged for fraud and after the re-confirmation from the bank it was processed manually. So any order like that cant be tracked".
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

ABW Ambassador
    my own experience with powweb.

i have several purchases with them myself that didn't get reported.

after finalizing the purchase, i got an email that they are going to do my credit card manually. that, to me, is a red flag that they are trying to circumvent the cj system. and that unless you complain (if you knew the purchase exists), they will not give you the commish.

my own experience with ipowerweb, they were fast and reliable in reporting at cj. i have several purchases with them and the txns appeared everytime on time.

Just got answer from CJ, they asked more info and posted own guide about payments They thought that I not read it before write question.

As I understand correctly - CJ must show transaction with "New" status, if somebody made purchase.

I will wait answer from CJ, then will try contact addvertiser.

Thank you all for answers.

Today we got commission from PowWeb, they added it manualy in the CJ.

thanx to all

The exact same thing happened to me earlier this year. It wasn't PowWeb though, I bought my own webhosting plan and up till today I never got any commission. I emailed the AM and he ignored me.

Seems to be a systemic problem with CJ. To easy for merchants to manually 'tweek' if sales are reported or not.

quote:
    Seems to be a systemic problem with CJ. To easy for merchants to manually 'tweek' if sales are reported or not. ~ web_novice

Same opinion with me!
    IRS
    Don't ask why the ball doesn't come.

ABW Ambassador
    made a test purchase with ipowerweb lately. the transaction didn't come out in the reports.

there are some hosting companies that pay only for certain hostings on, say, unix platforms but not windows. and others that pay for new signups only.

ABW Ambassador
    it's a new hosting signup.

I had other purchases before, and they were ok. ipowerweb was even fast in reporting them. so when other people reported problems, I thought maybe, ipowerweb turned over a new leaf. now I have the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    and others that pay for new signups only.
    Quote Originally Posted by waytogo
    I had other purchases before, and they were ok. ipowerweb was even fast in reporting them.
    I think Herb found your answer.

ABW Ambassador
    all purchases, previous and recent, were new sign-ups. so i don't buy that.

i think i will have to chime in with the others. ipowerweb is not the same company as before.

look at their epc trends report.

Promote Lunarpages instead. If a sale with them doesn't register you can be pretty well assured that it's a CJ problem and not a merchant problem.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm actually about to launch a site promoting web registrations and hostings.

What you can be sure of is that no links of ipowerweb and powweb will be on my pages. Putting them will be a waste of valuable time and resources that can be put to better use by promoting honest merchants.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread