I am new to CJ. I have found several merchants that look promising to me, but their affiliate pages typically beg me to sign up without showing me a link to their TOS. I want to know their policies, especially concerning parasites and thiefware before I get involved.

Anyone know how to do a better investigation of CJ merchants? Like how to find their TOS before signing up.

One more question, please. I find 10 inkjet merchants on CJ. At least four of the merchant domains are registered to the same merchant. I find some very negative info on said merchant scattered all over the net. Lawsuits, fines, transferring domain names to different owners, maneuvering company relationships, etc. Can anybody recommend an inkjet merchant with a positive reputation?

raywood - look up a merchant and contact them directly - ask for a copy of their TOS and ask any questions regarding issues you may have.
    Then come back here and see if they are listed in the "Trusted Merchants" on the main page.
    That should give you a good idea of who you want to sign-up with.

No advice on Inkjets - but I have heard a lot of talk as well - so I don't bother with them.
    I did however run across a InkJet merchant on this board - in the "New Programs and Announcements"

But I have no idea about selling InkJets so you may want to ask around about this particular program..

Thanks for the advice, SuZee. I checked the Trusted Merchant list. Didn't find any inkjet merchants there. From what I have learned recently, that doesn't surprise me.

In a past life I designed inkjet printers, and I still love the technology. Just can't find a reputable supplier. I always wanted to start my own. Gues I'll have to think seriously about now.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread