I was just wondering if any one of guys from CJ are having experienced about the sales you made then it went on being "Reversed" due to a "Invalid CC" How would you know if this really an Invalid Credit Cards? Most of my sales are being reversed

I dont know if this helps.

I have to use "invalid CC" if the card is declined for money reasons OR if VISA tells me it's fraud. I asked CJ if they could put a new option called FRAUD, but they told me that merchants would abuse that option. I now try to send out an emails giving my affiliates the full reason. Just thought I'd give you a view from my side of the fence.

Monstrphil

ABW Ambassador
    Speaking of reversals; today is the deadline for the month of November, right? All transactions will be "locked" after today, right?

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Big Chuck ]

ABW Ambassador
    kowtowktulu ...

Thats nothing ... Wait till you get a sale reversed for "Unqualified Lead" with no answer to your emails!!

Thats when you say "Look out below ... I'm droping a Merchant"... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Regards,
    Dave

Other merchants also seem to be dropping a note to publishers when there is a reversal or cc refusal. My favorite, DCH, posted me three such notes on three transactions. Silly me had forgotten that there were TWO well ranking pages with their links on them. NOt anymore. A note only helps when you trust the merchant in the first place.

What does unqualified lead mean? I get these weeks after the transaction has been flagged as accepted :rolleyes:

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread