Hi. What I would like to hear is:

1.How does the program work
    2.What are the benifits
    3.Anything thing else you might like to tell us about your program

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    I will start from the beginning...and assume that that is what you would like...

Shareasale.com is an Affiliate Marketing Network. What this means, is that we host advertisers, or in our world we call them "Merchants". Merchants are online business that sell products, run contests, host discussion boards [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img], etc....

These merchants would like to increase their traffic, sales, etc..., and would like to do so by paying "salespeople" or "affiliates" to drive traffic to their site. The merchants will only pay when the traffic delivered to them results in a sale of a product, a registration....etc...

those are the basics of affiliate marketing.

Shareasale.com simply provides the tracking and interface for the relationship between the affilates and merchants.

So....just joining shareasale.com actually does you no good...or us. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] If you are interested in promoting merchants products for commissions, then you can earn money doing so...

Hi Brian. Thanks for taking the time to answer questions!!

I went and looked and saw a merchant I liked.

So....

Can I put up individual product links?

How often do you get paid? What is the minimum ammount to get a check?

Are you paid by each merchant or is it like CJ with consolidated checks?

On another thread, it was mentioned about full membership - what is that all about?

How is the tracking done? Can I see what products are being clicked through and which ones are being purchased? How often are the stats posted -- is it real time (more like CJ) or is it when the merchant decides to post them(like Amazon)

I did look for a FAQ on your site but could not find one, so please excuse anything I might have missed there!

Also, if anyone else would like to comment on how easy it is to use the Share-a-sale website to get links etc... I would love to hear about that!! (for instance - a lot of people have said they like performics but frankly their webite is such a pain to use, after joining I have never promoted them - so feedback about ease of use would be good!!)

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    1. yes, you can put up specific product links for those merchants that have specific product links....some do, some don't ... but you can also link to specific url's for the merchant, any merchant...so that allows you to link to products...

2. payments go out every 20th of the month, for a minimum of $25

3. consolidated checks

4. shareasale has 2 levels of membership that most affilates fit into... "Limited" and "Full". All affiliates start out as limited...which means that you cannot participate in payperclick programs. To establish yourself as a "Full" member, you need to generate one valid sale, or $20 in valid lead commissions...and then you are upgraded so that you can do payperclick.

it is basically a fraud prevention technique....

5. tracking for 99% of the merchants is done in real time....in all cases, a transaction will show up in real time...but a few remaining merchants are posting commissions later for those sales....you can read an earlier thread for an explanation on that....but for every other merchant..it is all real time. stats are viewable in real time as well...

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread