Any chance of adding a built in co-branding facility for affiliates?

I'd like to offer my affilaites a co-branding aspect.... I'll figure out how to do it myself if you've no plans to do it, would be a really cool feature for you to implement though... put it on the wish list.

Happy with shareasale so far as a merchant, been with you since january, but only really just about to start my recruitment drive, hopefully get some tansactions going [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    For what it's worth, we are looking at Shareasale for our affiliate program, and a co-branding option is something I would be interested in as well.

Tom Pyles

There you go... at least two would use it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Co-branding is something that we have looked at...but it isn't all that likely to happen to tell you the truth. One of the founding ideas behind shareasale was to make the experience easier for the affiliate, because at the time we felt it was more merchant dominated on other networks. Our feedback from research was that it was confusing for affiliates to be part of networks that handled the merchant programs like that....

if you want to discuss specific options personally, please feel free to give me a call....

Thanks for the info, is okay I'll do it myself easy enough probably... was just if you had plans to do it I wouldn't bother... thanks pal.

ABW Ambassador
    Or perhaps, in addition to button and banner links, merchants could provide an entire page of material to be hosted on the affiliate's site, with affiliate hyperlinks to individual pages on the merchants site.

Good Topic about co-branding! Question for ShareaSale.com how many affiliates do you have?

Nathan,

I think that might be confidential but I'd venture to guess, intelligently, at least 30K.

Haiko

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Yeah, we generally don't post that type of information to the public, although we do inform merchants privately. The reason is that the "number" changes frequently up and down, as members sign up every day, and we also "clean house" to get rid of affiliate accounts that we don't feel bring anything good to the network. The "number" is also not really that important I don't feel...yes, it is better to have more than less..but it doesn't really have anything to do with the success of any individual program. What matters is your commitment to making it work, your site's quality, your payout, and your own ability to use the network and the software to recruit your own partners. Our affiliates will generally give you a good boost right away, but in the longterm results are seen by mutual effort from our network, and your personal recruitment.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread