Are offers with leads this low profitable for anyone except the merchant? Do they have many people promoting them?

I was thinking of joining as a merchant in the near future and was wondering if I can refer myself and get the commission yet? If no, can I get one of my abestweb friends to refer me? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

vsmom,

My program on shareasale starts at $0.05, I have many who produce leads at this level and more who that have proven themselves that I, even, pay per click and up to $2.00 lead (via private deals), I have found shareasale to be a great solution provider!

I, as many fellow merchant members, would be happy to give you a sign up link, I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed!

Haiko

Wow, 2 bucks a lead, what do I have to do to get to that level? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

q,

Your getting another bump (May), and will be there very, very soon!

Haiko

You the man Haiko. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Im not sure which specific offer you are speaking of....but what I can tell you is that if you don't think it will be profitable for you, I suggest finding another of the higher paying programs. .03 per lead does sound very low, but perhaps they have a higher conversion...im not sure...

As far as the merchant referal, no you cannot refer yourself. We believe that $150 and 20% of transactions is a fair price to pay for our service, and if you agree, then we would love to have you on our site. However, if you do not...there are lots of options. We offer the $100 commission to our affiliates who can recruit new merchants and happily pay it for valid sales...

hello!

bump nudge nudge [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread