Hi Brian,

Many times before I sign up with a merchant I'd like to preview their creatives ... unless I am missing something, I don't think we can do this n SaS ... can this be implemented so that we don't join programs that have terrible creatives (I joined a few merchant who have terrible creatives many of whom have not responded to my requests to supply proper ones) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Haiko

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I've heard a lot of mention of creatives in the various threads. Can someone explain what this is and is it something helpful to me?

ABW Ambassador
    Jackson, the term 'creative' is referring to the advertisement, either text or graphic. In this case, Haiko is referring to graphic creatives. Sometimes a merchant will take 10 minutes to slap a very crappy banner together. Crappy banners won't sell any products. Unfortunately, there are merchants that have very good programs, but poor creatives/banners. Sometimes, it is helpful to view the banners and graphics prior to signing up. You can then look at them and ask yourself, 'Will this banner sell?'
    With shareasale, you can't view any graphics until you sign up for the merchant. Hope that makes sense [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    OK...got this all ironed out... If you "View the Details" of a specific program (Before joining) ... you can take a look at the creative using the "Preview Creative" link from the above page. (did that make sense?)

Haiko, I am holding you responsible for the first person who emails me wondering why they didn't get a commission after posting a "banner" they got from this page....

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Brian,

That's a great improvement.

Now one more missing feature comes to my mind: Pleeeeaase send us an e-mail if a merchant is temporarily offline.

All the best,
    Karl

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    im actually working on a way to do that...it presents a few troubles, since most merchant's who go offline temporarily will be back online very shortly (just a matter of adding more $$$s) ...

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread