I am new to A Best Web and am not totally sure how to use this system. I do need help. I have been in affiliate sales for about 1 year. I have finally turned the corner and doing very well with Commission Junction, Linkshare and Performics, however, I cannot get a sale with ShareASale to save my life. Does anyone have any advice. I have been with them for about 9 months and not a thing. I even sent an email to them asking them to check my account and see if anything was wrong. I got a reply asking to look at one of my pages. I know the html is fine, I show the hits, just no sales.

I'd appreciate any help!!!!!

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    I do pretty well with Shareasale comparitive to the number of their merchants I promote (which is 6 ). Can't really give much advice, except to pick your merchants very carefully. But the ones I use do make sales - the problem is either with your choice of merchants or your site.

Thanks for your input. I do extremely well with other affiliate programs so I'm hoping it's not my site. I'll rethink the merchants, though! Thanks for taking the time to reply.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    jknight,

if you are interested, i can speak to you about the programs that i think would work best for your site... email or post here your site (s) addresses, and ill take a look. that goes for everyone as well in case you need assistence finding the best programs on there...

as a general rule, check out the featured programs listings.... yes, they are a paid spot, but we don't allow a featured program unless we see it as a quality program, and also if the spots are not filled by paying merchants, we fill them with what we feel are the best offers on the network at the time.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread