how come shareasale takes a long time to send the money..my last check took like 2 months

ABW Ambassador
    Really ? I'm in the UK, and I get mine within 3 days usually.

weird ...i live in canada

SomeOne3654,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!

Why not opt for the payment via Paypal [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Haiko

Brian,

I did notice that my commission payment was not paid via paypal yesterday, was this a systemwide issue or isolated incident?

Haiko

I haven't got mine yet either, what is the usual date for shareasale? I'm more interested in getting too that two dollar a lead level Haiko, hehe.

many of my friends wit via paypal still doesn't get their money online and many are leaving and going to CJ.

Brian at SAS sent an email a couple months back that due to problems with PayPal, such as being blocked in some states, that they were no longer doing paypal payments.

Youhave to go into your accountand check for mail payments.

As far as I know, this still stands!

Unfortunately, most affiliates never read these system emails, so they never know [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Again, this was about 2 months ago, Im assuming it is still the same.

Im sure if you email them, youll get a response. shareasale@shareasale.com

They really are one of the better networks

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Sorry folks, been out of town for a few days, and couldn't post...

Here is the story..

All checks were mailed out for payments, June 20th and 21st, so by the time this is posted, most of you in the U.S. should have received them anyhow. Due to my own personal error, the payments won't post to the shareasale.com register until today... A note is listed in the affiliate section on this as well...

As far as paypal goes... we try to pay people by paypal. It is easier for us, and for you. However, we have had mucho trouble with paypal in the past, and have been unable to pay through their system as of late...so all payments are going out by check. Our #1 priority on payments is that you receive them. The rest of the problem isn't worth describing here, but we haven't felt comfortable sending out paypal, so checks have been going out.

The good news is...starting July 20th, next payment cycle, those who have chosen paypal payments will again be receiving them. Sorry for the confusion, we had this info posted in the affiliate section as well, and removed it when we thought June 20th was going to be ok for Paypal, but it didn't turn out to be.... we are a go for july though. hope this helps...

As far as payment delivery times.... Im not happy to hear that the us post took several months to deliver to canada... All checks are always mailed out on the 20th and 21st of the month (check postmarks if you don't believe me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ) so if it takes longer to deliver to some places, Im not sure i can do anything about it....however, as a suggestion...

Make sure your address is listed correctly, we print addresses from our database, which has your information EXACTLY as you typed it. Sometimes people will abbreviate, which is bad in the world of postal systems. If you have continual trouble with the checks, let me know and we can try something else. But Haiko is right, in theory [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img], paypal is a better option and when that is working again in july, it will speed up the payments for you.

thanks for reading my overly long post. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I got my check yesterday [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Brian.

Haiko

got my check yesterday as well. postdated on the 20th.

brians never let me down!

still didn't get mine yet...I HATE CANADA ! lol

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    SomeOne3654,

The amount that is sent, is from May 1 - May 31, so it will be less than the overall amount in your account at the time usually.

alright thanks for clearing that up.

just got mine today

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread