I have had a few people tell me that they have tried to sign up with my affiliate program at Sharesale and said they couldn't do it. They get errors or it times out. Many of them told me they are just giving up and moving to another affiliate program besides mine. Anyone else have this problem with Shareasale?

ABW Ambassador
    I've had several sign-ups this week and nobody has reported any problems. Our sign-ups have died down a little, however, that was expected. Unless that dying down is part of your issue. I'm leary about setting up a test account....

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    im not sure what you mean by the test account? let me know so that i can respond...

as far as signups, there haven't been any issues here, so it may just be the usual ups and downs of conversion percentages, etc...

ABW Ambassador
    Brian,
    When I said test account, I was referring to setting up a fake affiliate account to see if the system is working. This would be one affiliate that doesn't exist that would be in your system. That's why I would be leary about doing it. I never had any issues, and nobody has complained to me about it (there was 1 on the very first few days of our account, but that was resolved)

One thing I did notice was the link to a free webhosting company on our sign-up page. Is there a way to remove this, or can I create our own sign-up form and remove it myself?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread