I don`t know what I can do, where can be problem and I must write here about that...my english is bad but I`ll try to explain all..

On my shopping site I use data feeds and only merchants from cj and shareasale (B.A. Mason, CollectiblesToday, buycostumes crazyforbargains, hocks etc...) and before few months I don`t have much visitors and no sales, every month I have more and more visitors, before one month I have ~300 visitors from google direct to products and ~every day I have min. one sale and every day better and better, every day more visitors and more sales...BUT, NOW I HAVE much more visitors over 600 every day, all from google, direct to products pages and no sales, very very bad, every day more visitors but no sales, only few small sales (commission $1-$2), I don`t know why but now with much more visitors I don`t have sales like when I have 300 visitors per day...
    This is not stats for one day, I look to this stats few weeks and I try to find where can be problem, first I think that I have some problem with links on site, no, then I think problem with cj and shareasale, I search here on forum and I don`t find nothing...that can be only for me...

What now, what you think about this?
    Can somebody steal my commission, I must think that because this is not normal (2x visitors = 1/5 earning then before)!

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Welcome to the Christmas season. Lots of people looking around before they buy.

This is the season for window shopping I think. I'm also showing more visitors and less sales (especially on CJ), but I'm hoping this is just the calm before the storm.

ABW Ambassador
    This is storm week. Usually the second week of December is the stongest for Xmas sales. I would say now till the 17th are going to be the strongest sales.
    Not sure if you're using coupons, but if the merchant on your sites have them, post them or your site visitors will go elsewhere to get them.

OK, nice if that true...I hope...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread