ABW Ambassador
    Just joined, i was just wondering which merchants you have had success with. thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Nothing really worth bragging about here......Had some sales with Dr. movies or something, a kid clothing site...Little Did I know, some lead sites, and One of the Plus size clothing shops.

I know that some people have had luck with Shareasale's plus clothing merchants, but not me. I don't know why - I get loads and loads of lookie-loos, no buys. And plus size women do make clothing purchases from my site, just from other merchants not on shareasale.

Can't figure it out for the life of me. :confused:

Other than that, like Canfree, I've had just a lead or two here, a sale there - nothing to write home about.

ABW Ambassador
    Excluding one merchant that is sucking up clicks without converting, I've sent over 800 clicks to a handful of merchants and overall they're converting at 1:70.

But I don't like to share my favorites.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Janiss,

send me via email your userid or username, and ill look through your activity/merchant list to see if something is up with that...the plus-size merchants generally convert pretty well as a whole, so i am suprised that it is not working for you...perhaps i can help. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cedric, you too, i want to know who is sucking up the clicks, might be an easy thing to help them with...

[ 08-19-2002: Message edited by: shareasale ]

I'm failing miserably with carpartsnow.com

I have sent them 719 targetted clicks but still haven't had a single sale from them :eek:

If they don't convert soon, they'll be resigned to the scrap bin.

I managed 1 sale in 2200 clicks with Golftraders.net which netted me an amazing $4.90 then I had a run of 2 sales in 333 clicks so I guess they discovered what to do with a customer!

I like the idea of compliance testing, it puts the trusted back into trusted third party. I really want to do better with Shareasale, any tips are appreciated.

I've generally had poor luck with my shareasale merchants.

Only one converts acceptably for me, though I've read here that others are using merchants that convert well for them.

[ 08-19-2002: Message edited by: Jungleland ]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Doesn't ShareaSale read my rants to LS and other networks to post the conversion ratio by their merchant profile. This one stat ..average number of clicks to produce one sale across their entire affiliate pool.. makes for happy new affiliates.

ABW Ambassador
    >>Doesn't ShareaSale read my rants to LS and other networks to post the conversion ratio by their merchant profile. <<

Maybe they have and just think it's a bad statistic -- you know, all the trash merchants and unclued affiliates sending thousands of worthless clicks that don't convert... who wants to base a business decision on *their* stats?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    LOL ..maybe we need to get them some real performers who anxiously await the next online order rather than checking the size of their e-mail list.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread