http and a telephoto
    I earned my first bonus last month and just was wondering if there is a specific date that bonuses show up or is it up to the individual merchant?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

It seems to be up to the individual merchant, but mine usually show up between the 7th and 14th of the month.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Ok, another question. A merchant of mine says "For Number of Actions equal to or greater than 5 increase commission by 12.50%."

Last month I made 5 sales. Should that have entitled me to the extra 12.50% on those or does it only apply to comissions beyond those 5?

Just asking.

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

The performance incentives will increase your commissions earned within the month. For example, if an advertiser pays 10% and has a performance incentive of 20% if you generate equal to or greater than $100 in commissions (or 10 sales or $1,00 in sales dollars), you would get 20% above what you earned (in this case $120).

I hope this clears things up. You might also try clicking on help in the members area and looking for more details on perfomrance incentives.
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

Yep, clicked on Help and typed in the word "incentives". Then clicked on "Performance Incentives" in the search results - explains it all. It also has a link to "How are Performance Incentives Calculated?"
    Todd Crawford
    Co-Founder, Impact Radius

Give me a minute before I post again

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Todd i think you should give out longevity bonuses as i have to be one of only ones who joined when you first opened who's still there. I haven't knocked you or CJ for this entire year as I know your decisions are motivated by money. So are mine...usually.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Congrats Lox!

http and a telephoto
    quote:
    Originally posted by ToddCrawford, CJ.com:
    The performance incentives will increase your commissions earned within the month. For example, if an advertiser pays 10% and has a performance incentive of 20% if you generate equal to or greater than $100 in commissions (or 10 sales or $1,00 in sales dollars), you would get 20% above what you earned (in this case $120).

That is a great explaination for incentives Todd, but it wasn't a performance incentive, it was a bonus for beating a prior month commissions.

Thanks BK I am sure you earn LOTS of bonuses. Also was going to ask if you were still out and about, or if the Feds stupidly locked you up!!!! (can't picture you as a terrorist!!!! Hope that is all cleared up!)
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    quote:
    Thanks BK Smile I am sure you earn LOTS of bonuses. Also was going to ask if you were still out and about, or if the Feds stupidly locked you up!!!! (can't picture you as a terrorist!!!! Hope that is all cleared up!)

I'm doing all my posting from my cell that I share with martha Stewart. Just Kiddin. Branch manager at Bank of America called me into her office - she actually had a file on me (don't know if that's good or bad!!) - had me fill out a bunch of forms that EVEN SHE HERSELF COULDN'T ANSWER!

It was Sooo odd Deb. Question 1 was something like "Do you launder money?". I checked NO.

Then the other 99 questions all alluded to that fact I do. How many times a week do I deposit more that $1000 in cash. How am I training my employees? Which countries are my accounts in? Is my passport up to date?

re: Your bonus question. I posted same question - but in Linkshare - so I don't expect to get an answer from Steve or Sarah.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread