Hi,

I haven't joined Sharesale.com yet. I just started seing them in some places. Can any affiliate tell me if they are good, reliable, pay? Is it a consolidated check or not?

Thanks!

Yikole,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!

SaS is a VERY reliable company, always pay on-time and offer consolidated payments. I opened our affiliate program on SaS and couldn't have been happier with the results ... I highly recommend them :cool:

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    I've only started using them, so I can't answer the "do they pay part", but here's what I've found.

The interface is fairly easy to understand and work with. There is great flexibility in linking and tracking options, but that doesn't appear to be documented anywhere other than ABW threads. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

They don't have scads of merchants that I am interested in, but they do have some great niche-fillers and some very attractive looking "small" merchants.

Whether merchants convert is dependent on the merchant. I've got one that is sucking down clicks without converting (he'll get the boot within another couple of days) and another that is converting at 1:29.

And Brian has been extremely reponsive to questions posted here.

I'm only promoting a handful (fewer, actually) of merchants there, but all-in-all, I'm finding it a positive experience.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    ah yes, documentation is a little shotty here and there on the advanced features, with the exception of this web site .... sorry about that, we are working on it!

thanks for the kind words cedric and haiko [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hi Yikole,

I've been an affiliate of Share-a-Sale almost from the beginning and I have always been paid on time. Many of their merchants are high converters for me. I also would like to add that any questions I have had have been promptly answered by Brian - Great affiliate relations - Thanks Brian!!

Nikki

[ 08-15-2002: Message edited by: FREEBIEJEEBIES ]

[ 08-15-2002: Message edited by: FREEBIEJEEBIES ]

Shareasale is a great network. I live in New Zealand and it only takes about a week to receive a check.

quote:
    They do have some great niche-fillers and some very attractive looking "small" merchants.

They sure do. I like using the small lead offers on a couple of my sites but they also have quite a few merchants that suit my main site.

Brian does a great job of addressing issues here @ ABW.

I'm an affiliate of shareasale and merchant, Couldn't be happier with the results.. I would like to personally thank our affiliates for giving us a try. We are still working on improving our affiliate program sooner or later.

Jason

freebiesforever.com

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Now we have something more than just the 3-4 players.

I've just started using ShareaSale. No luck yet but the merchant I'm using was one that wasn't converting very well at BeFree (which is why I switched).

Anyway, the problem with ShareaSale (for me) is that they do not offer product level linking, at least none that I could find.

Webman,

SAS does offer product links if the merchant choses to participate. Second column third row right below get links,banner, refferal URL's.

We participate!

Craig Uberroth
    Knack Technologies
    marketing@megamouse.com
    (913)731-6010
    Get your LaunchPad @
    MegaMouse.com

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread