I am planning on setting up an affiliate program on shareasale this week for 1800prologo.com and I was wondering what a fair rate would be that would get people to sign up? I was thinking about $40 per sale for people that order a new logo design from us. I will probably change our rates to $225 for 5 designs and $350 for 10 designs. Either way, it would be $40 to our affiliates.

It has been pretty easy for me to get new customers by basically just turning on/off advertising at google and overture but I would like to have a good set of affiliates so I don't have to go through that hassle.

Any ideas, comments, questions, are all appreciated. Thanks.

Brad
    info@1800prologo.com

http://www.1800prologo.com
    Professional logo design company

I have not previously done any promotion of logo designers, but $40 sounds good to me.

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing
    "Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

Just checking out your logo work. Really Nice!

Question: If I was to order 10 designs (I need some web site logos), can they be for 10 different web sites?

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing
    "Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

Ron,

Never had that question before, but the answer is no. It is 10 unique designs for the same logo. Some people no they need a lot of choices before so they pick 10. Most people just pick 5 and there are a lot of want to know why they can not pick just 1.

From the set we create (5 or 10), we let the customer combine attributes of the different logos, change color, etc., from the logo that they like the best so that we can then come up with the final product. We then give them any and all file formats and sizes that they want. That is basically the process.

Thanks for the input. I am going to work on setting up the program today and tomorrow.

Brad

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Brad...sounds good, let me know if you need any help when signing up...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

My affiliate program is up now. href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=2831
    I searched the internet and found that most of my competitors are only paying $20 for affiliate sales so I decided on $30 since I had already mentioned $40 here. Also, and I hope you are listening Brian, I see a lot of negative mentions on 1800 numbers on web sites and that affecting affiliates. Honestly, I never thought about this until now. Brian, I hope you let me change my site to a different URL if nobody signs up. I am not trying to "subvert" paying affiliates or anything stupid like that. I will make sure to ask every new client where they heard about us and then I will make sure the affiliate payment went through. Stabbing your advertisers in the back like that is pretty dirty. I guess I should not be shocked, but that seems pretty low if people try to do this.

Brad

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread