Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Brian

We have a client we want to bring your way but they are a little concerned over tracking as they want to allow life time tracking of all payments for a Partner.

Now from my side I see no problems, ultimately, somewhere a payment takes place via credit card and can be tracked with the partner code, but they are a little "new" to all this stuff and need to be convinced, they are trying to do an internal system right now, but it is taking months.

They are concerned over loss of tracking due to payment being continual over many months and stuff, good that they want to make sure their partners get credit just need to show them that SAS is the solution for them.

Commission is 30%, Life time no expire and forever tracking on any referred client on every payment.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

Hi Brian

Does no answer mean no?

I need a couple of days with code in place to show the client how it all works, no real transactions etc

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Chris,

Sorry for the slow reply...but i think it will work fine... as a demo, it is probably better just to sign up the account, as you don't have to pay until you request to go live, but you can then use the tracking code in place to have the "demo" time that you need. When you are setting up, give me a call so i can make the appropriate adjustments in your account to make the demo work...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Cheers Brian. Can you mail me a number or two (chris@webstudio-1.com) , the last one I had I couldn't get through on.

Will mail when the account is signed up.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson

Hi Brian

I've signed up and created the code, sent to the site owner to have them insert onto the required page so we're up to step the last bit of step 4

Question : if the client is using a third party payment system and can not access the Thank You page, can they then put it on a return page where the user comes back from the transaction location?

Thanks

Chris

cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Chris,

The number listed at the top of the Setup page is the one you should call... support for merchants only. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

As for the code, yes you can put in on the "return" page... the important thing is that EVERY time no matter what the customer gets to that page when they are ordering. If it isn't mandatory to get back to that page.. a window exists...

Sorry i couldn't get back to you earlier...I have spent all day combatting a group of hackers on a different i.e., non-shareasale.com server group.... I must say, it is sad to see people attempt these kinds of things. Doesn't seem to be a point. I wonder what the numbers are in terms of wasted time/money per year on this crap.

Sorry for the rant.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Hi Brian

Great thanks for the above, I think the client has their own payment pages , but wanted to check, just in case.

They should have the code in place today and then we'll go to the next testing step.

I'll call only if we get stuck or once everything i tested and we're ready to go live

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson

Regarding Hackers, our CTO is SANS Certified, he takes great pleasure in hunting down people who attempt to get into our sites or perform pre-hack port tests etc, especially those who come from Hong Kong (where most of our culrpits come from) as the police there are very active in hunting down and arresting leads we give them [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

And China is not a place one wants to end up in prison [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson

Hi Brian

I see John called you from VE, this is the same client as we have the account set up ready for testing, John is a bit of an unbeliever for some reason, i guess we'll soon correct that for him :O)

Looks good to roll this week I hope

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread