Just wondering when checks will be mailed out this month and if theyll be in time for Christmas (2002) haha

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    You'd think the smaller networks would know the big guys (CJ being the exception) and those major merchant AM's could give a rats ass about getting October/November commissions into their affiliates hands. This was the only time a small network had a chance to force merchants to pay up early and get some good Christmas PR advantage over the giants. I also see where my 7 indy programs haven't even bothered to address Christmas payments as their spammy last minute shopper deals roll in to force 800# sales calls.

The few merchants that saw prompt payment for October/November sales as a loyality and top of page move are the winners. I personally only count on seeing 8 checks from 384 merchants for the entire November 1st to Dec 24th period in my mailbox. That comes regardless of increasing pageviews by 36% and actual clicks by 41% from the Christmas shopping season of 2001.

At least the damn parasites are having to wait on there checks too. That's why the check cutting is so slow this year since the diversion king AM's are trying to figure out how to put off paying the double dip fees.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Payments will be sent today, the 20th, just like any other month.

We would love to be able to pay you sooner than this, but it just isn't reasonable to do given that we need to give the merchants the needed time to review their sales, etc...the compromise that we found to serve both parties is 20 days after the close of a month.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

quote:
    Originally posted by shareasale:
    Payments will be sent today, the 20th, just like any other month.

We would love to be able to pay you sooner than this, but it just isn't reasonable to do given that we need to give the merchants the needed time to review their sales, etc...the compromise that we found to serve both parties is 20 days after the close of a month.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

I was just wondering, I wasnt starting anything [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread