Hey Everybody!

I am Ashwin Iddya from Bangalore (India). I joined ABW a few hours back, reading through all the forums and posts.

Why "Thank you Shareasale"?

1) For referring ABW. I wouldn't have discovered it without following the link at the Shareasale website

2) For accepting me as an affiliate. I was having serious problems getting accepted in affiliate networks because I'm from India

Commission Junction doesn't even have "India" in their drop down list when I try to signup. AffiliteFuel/FineClicks rejected my website (no reason given). Others that do accept Indian publishers like Linkshare do not have enough merchants in my category. BeFree is too confusing.

Does anybody from Shareasale hang out in these forums? Just wanted to say thanks - I intend to repay the favor somehow - by making sales for your merchants

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Welcome.
    Brian from shareasale comes in here.
    There are also some other affiliates from India that post in here. You could start some dialogue with them and get info on signing up for programs etc due to your location.
    WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

Hello Ashwin,

Nice to see a bangalorean on abw, I too am from Bangalore(R.T Nagar)

You can find quite a few indians here including Amit & Pranav. BTW, Lets hook up somewhere and maybe have a drink or too

Lastly ABW is the place where serious Affiliate Marketers hang out Glad you found it

quote:
    I too am from Bangalore(R.T Nagar)

Woaah! The world is not big enough! I think I will feel at home over here!

I am from Basaveshwarnagar. I am adding you to my contacts - lets chat up sometime.

LMAO Exactly...it is not big enough

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Guys

We have a program running on ShareASale, Vegas Experts and will have another going live next week for Body Jewelry (Pierced Body), we welcome affiliates from any country.

Cheers

Chris

smartcat,

Glad you found us, welcome to ABW!

Thank you for the welcome Haiko! A question for you - Why is this forum called "ABestWeb"? Why not "Affiliate Marketing Forum" or something like that?

quote:
    we welcome affiliates from any country.

Ah.. And that's how it should be! Chris, I'll keep an eye on it.

Actually the domain name is www.abestweb.com

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    smartcat,

There is another one that accepts india, it's performics, many CJ merchants there including the big brands.

Should work.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Welcome Smartcat from India. ...
    ..."A question for you - Why is this forum called "ABestWeb"? Why not "Affiliate Marketing Forum" or something like that?"

Haiko figured the crowd he's attract would not be able to spellout "affitaliate-Marketing- Forum.com

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

Ideally, the forum domain name should've been -

www.affiliate-marketing-and-webmaster-forum-for-both-beginners-and-professionals.com

Signed up for Performics (eventhough I'm quite happy with the merchant choices available at Shareasale). I think I made a boo-boo while signing up for Performics though. Even after selecting INDIA, it asked for the 9 digit SSN/ Tax ID number.

Wouldn't let me get past the field without entering something there. Guess what I did? I entered my mobile phone number!

Hello SmartCat,

Hey... now that I think of it I found ABW from a link at Shareasale, too!

I was also EXTREMELY happy to find a forum like this. I've been on board with ABW for several months now and love the exchange of ideas that takes place here.

If you drive traffic within the USA and you want to sell electric scooters... just let me know.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com
    UrbanScooters.com Affiliate Program

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread