I sold two Digihosters hosting packages to vaileu.biz and vn.com, but all were voided because of fraudulent transaction sale. After that was happened, Digihosters disappeared from my merchant programs list. Could you tell me why vaileu.biz, vn.com and digihosters.com have the same name server (DECINVEST.COM)?

Semms interesting...

Jason
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060
    affiliate program: http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=857

ABW Ambassador
    Som,
    I can't speak for shareasale or for this situation. I can tell you that fraud in the hosting business is rampant. It has always been a problem to all hosts. In fact, to avoid some of that fraud, we even block entire countries for accessing our website. In those cases 100% of the orders from a particular country were fraud. This has reduced our fraudulent orders, as well as reversals with our affiliates. I hate to reverse any order, and the steps we have taken have brought those numbers down to almost 0% reversals

It seems to me that since you know the urls of the websites purchased, then you may even be able to verify yourself if it was really fraud or not.

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Som,

Most likely, although you will want to contact the merchant directly (not through this forum as they may not be looking here) for a full explanation, those two orders were placed by people using fraudulent cards, etc...and thus they voided them out. Sometimes, if more than one case of fraud takes place from a specific affiliate, merchants jump to the resolution to simply remove the affiliate from the program...

Again, this is just speculation from me really, you'll need to contact the merchant for an explanation. If their response is not satisfactory to you, then by all means please contact me privately about it, and I may be able to help you to a resolution that suits you. However, contacting the merchant is the first step....

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry about that. I didn't often contact my merchants. I'm still an inexperienced affiliate.

Thanks

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Som,

No worries...as I said, please always feel free to contact me if you either don't receive a response from the merchant, or the response isn't what you think is fair, etc...and we can talk with them... it is just always better if there is an open dialogue between the merchant and affiliate directly...

is there a spell check on this thing.

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread