I deposited more then $200 in my shareasale account and I tried calling more then 5 times and emailed 3 times and I cant reach them . I dont know what to do now I have more then $200 in an account where I cant do anything with it.

Can someone please help me out i dont know what to do

Santa Cruz, CA
    Hello Sandip P. welcome to, Are you a merchant there? Could you give me more details on why you deposited $200 were you trying to deposit $20? I believe the least you can deposit is $25. Anyway If you could explain more on what you need help with I might be able to help you. Brian from shareasale comes into this forum, once in a while, So he might be able to answer this.

Santa Cruz, CA 95060
    affiliate program:

Well thanks for your help basically i deposited 200 for the first payment and i needed to go live..but brian activated my account but i want to put my site on as a featured site for a week which costs $60 but i am not sure how to exactly do that because when i click the Become a Featured Program link it just shows prices not how to become one...if anyone knows can you please tell me.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    oh how it would be so nice if everyone always told the whole story.

sandip, your account is activated, it wasn't activated right away because you didn't click the "Request to go live button", which is the official completion of the setup fact you were only on step 5 of 7.

typically also, we don't respond too well to emails that take place overnight, until the next day...same thing with phone calls.

to place orders for featured programs, simply email me directly if you would like with the program you want, and i will let you know of availability.

-Brian Littleton

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread