Add value for your site's visitors by helping them pay less at 500+ big name online retailers and earn money in the process! Shopping-Bargains.com offers a family-friendly, safe shopping directory of reputable online retailers. Shopping-Bargains.com posts web-only discounts, coupon codes, special sales and free shipping links and discounts so shoppers don't have to waste time hunting for them. Our customer base has a high rate of return and you earn for each valid click through to Shopping-Bargains.com that originates from your site. We do not use pop-ups or pop-unders and are looking for family-friendly partners. Quality performers will be considered for higher rates of commission.

What affiliate in his right mind would join a program where he would give up his possible commissions for a measly $.01 per hit.

In view of the SaS stance on parasites, I am puzzled about allowing this program into the SaS network.

What is your view?

Gene
    TCS

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    What affiliate in his right mind would join a program where he would give up his possible commissions for a measly $.01 per hit.

A non-commercial content site. Depending on traffic levels, an ad placed on the site could generate anywhere from a free lunch to a nice pocketful.

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Jeeze why don't I steal their thunder and offer 2 cents a click to my shopping portal? The shoppers can forget the hassles of coupons-rebates and jump right to the low coast specials often with free freight!!! Good Chit Cheap is my motto. Now if only I could do like gateway Computers did for 2 years and set the small print to devulge 1 IP unique click per day and a 100.00 minimum annual payout.....LOL

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Would I join? hell no..

But some will. A-B and A2Z and other ..... sites like this run programs at CJ too..

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

ABW Ambassador
    How exactly is this a parasite? It's not. It's just ppc. A lot of coupon/deal sites have affiliate programs. I wouldn't use them myself because they are my competition, but for some sites they would do ok.

Shake your booty

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread